The Mini-Camp Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, May 13, 2006, 03:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Who is #4 and when did Garcia change to #7?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Drunkmasterflex

I was impressed to see the vets like Tra and Pinky working with the younger guys.  Bunkley looks like he is already wearing pads I cannot wait to see this guy get on the field.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 13, 2006, 02:36:40 PM
black pants with the green jerseys would improve the uniform greatly

I agree with that.

Also the uniforms would look better with white and white when on the road.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

DH

Quote from: Bunkley78 on May 13, 2006, 04:16:27 PM
Don't know where to put this.

Eagles | Team's draft class unofficially has second-highest Wonderlic score
Sat, 13 May 2006 08:58:02 -0700

Dave Hutchinson, of the Newark Star-Ledger, reports the Philadelphia Eagles 2006 NFL Draft class unofficially had the second-highest average Wonderlic score in the entire draft. The average score for the Eagles' drafted players was a 26.9.

I think Gocong carried the rest.

How about in the 'Who gives a shtein section'?

ice grillin you

lolol...word
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 13, 2006, 11:56:59 PM

lolol...word

IGY, you're so eighties!  :D

zar

>:DBunklry all the way!! Florida State!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

NGM

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 14, 2006, 01:21:28 AM
Bunklry

I'm getting Bunklry tonight!!!  And she looks like a woman.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

I am really looking forward to see Thomas Tapeh win the FB job. He is 250lbs of muscle and isn't Josh Parry. Consider me one of Tapeh's biggest fans. Plus he can run out of the single back set andbe that big back.

I am also rooting big time for Bruce Perry. I like him a lot.

Matt McCoy is running on the 1st team defense. Good news there. I would love to see him win the job. Barber would still play a big role in nickle and also in base a lot too.

Its just great to see them back on the field. Donny Mac looks very good, Moats and Westbrook and of course the future stud REGGIE BROWN.

PhillyPhreak54

Tom Heckert said, on Eagles Live I believe, that they will be talking to Dawks agent soon to get contract discussions started. :yay

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 14, 2006, 04:24:51 AM
Tom Heckert said, on Eagles Live I believe, that they will be talking to Dawks agent soon to get contract discussions started. :yay

Heckert also said, right after the draft on 950, that finding a "replacement" for Dawkins was not in the cards for them, which is why they didn't draft a safety high like some thought they would. He said that Darth was a "freak of nature" and would be playing for them for the next 3-5 years easily. All they have to do is get a contract done and they know they will. They want to make it a priority for the "constant leader of this team" to "retire an Eagle" and "contribute as he has for his entire career."

Apparently, its their #1 priority this summer.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Fantastic news about Dawk.  They have to spend that king's ransom of salary cap space on someone.  Might as well be the heart and soul of the defense.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 14, 2006, 08:18:17 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 14, 2006, 04:24:51 AM

Heckert also said, right after the draft on 950, that finding a "replacement" for Dawkins was not in the cards for them, which is why they didn't draft a safety high like some thought they would. He said that Darth was a "freak of nature" and would be playing for them for the next 3-5 years easily. All they have to do is get a contract done and they know they will. They want to make it a priority for the "constant leader of this team" to "retire an Eagle" and "contribute as he has for his entire career."

Apparently, its their #1 priority this summer.

AMEN!  :yay