Main Menu

Jersey Numbers

Started by DH, May 04, 2006, 10:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

two months after their orginal rookie number was picked?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

no clue. but they certianly sold jerseys (maybe not white's).

pinkston wore #17 in his rookie camp, and it was changed before the season started
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Beermonkey

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2006, 09:12:54 AM
yeah but i dont think they would even allow that...once a jersey goes on sale thats it...no switching numbers....it may be that rookie jerseys dont go on sale until the final roster is set tho...i dont know about this

I believe that Sean Taylor did that, much the anger of the jersey-worshipping Skins Romes.

ice grillin you

wow...thats awful

guess ill be waiting until after the season starts to get my bunkly johnson

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Bunkley "The Thing" on May 04, 2006, 10:40:08 PM
I want to get an Avant on the back of my TO jersey as well.

I guess i'll have to do the same to my old school Billy McMullen jersey.

Susquehanna Birder

Where can you get new nameplates put on at? I want to get an Avant on the back of my TO jersey as well.

Is there such a business? I always thought that would be a good thing. Charge like $20 for a jersey update.

ice grillin you

mom and pop type places will do it for you....ive always used dennerys in the northeast....never did a football name plate but they done hockey jerseys for me

MURP

I think "Hello, Sports Fans" over in Cherry Hill is another place that will do that. 

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on May 05, 2006, 11:02:04 AM
Where can you get new nameplates put on at? I want to get an Avant on the back of my TO jersey as well.

Is there such a business? I always thought that would be a good thing. Charge like $20 for a jersey update.

You'd think that would be a pretty lucrative business considering free agency hits people hard with all the player movement.

Susquehanna Birder

That's what I figured, Lad. Seems like it could be a decent Internet business.

Thanks for the suggestions, IGY and Murp. Unfortunately, I'm not close enough to those places.  :(

MURP

just give it to me at one of the tailgates and ill take it over and bring it back at the next tailgate.  I gotta get my Simon jersey changed over at some point anyway. 

ice grillin you

the reason its not a huge business is that most people dont have authentics and you wouldnt/couldnt do this on most replicas...for one a lot of replicas arent stitched and two with replicas being so cheap you might as well just buy a new one

MURP

I was under the impression they could do the replicas as well.  Guess I better investigate further. 

Susquehanna Birder

The replicas I have do have the nameplate stitched on there.

I see there is a "Hello, Sports Fans" in Peddler's Village. I have to run to Glenside tomorrow...maybe I'll take a run up that way and talk to the folks.

ice grillin you

I was under the impression they could do the replicas as well.  Guess I better investigate further.

some replicas you can...if the letters or plate is stitched....but its not cheap to switch out nameplates...and many times you can get great deals on replicas...so you just get a new one