Main Menu

Jersey Numbers

Started by DH, May 04, 2006, 10:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Finally, I can put a new nameplate in my 81 jersey...

Brodrick Bunkley - 78
Winston Justice - 74
Chris Gocong - 57
Max Jean-Gilles - 62
Jason Avant - 81   :yay
Jeremy Bloom - 11
Omar Gaither - 96
LaJuan Ramsey - 77
Nick Cole - 59
Torrance Daniels - 48
Jason Davis - 42
Pat McCoy - 65
Levonne Rowan - 43
J.J. Outlaw - 18
Bill Sampy - 13
Dejuan Skinner - 68
Scott Ware - 25
Timmy Chang - 9
E.J. Cochrane - 6
Jeremy Caudill - 64

SD_Eagle5

What's up bro? (It was already posted in the PE.com thread)

DH

I figured it was posted somewhere, but I didnt feel like searching through all sorts of yang to find it.

The freaking NFL locked the network 3 picks into the draft so I wasnt able to stay connected throughout. What a freaking day though  :yay

SD_Eagle5

I'll bet it was crazy, how did you contain yourself around all those Giants fans?

The BIGSTUD

Where can you get new nameplates put on at? I want to get an Avant on the back of my TO jersey as well.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

DH

There really werent a lot of Giants fans...Mainly Jets, but we held it down pretty well. But, if I were a Giant fan, I'd be glad I didnt waste my day waiting to hear Kiwi's nae.  :-D

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Die-Hard on May 04, 2006, 11:21:57 PM
There really werent a lot of Giants fans...Mainly Jets, but we held it down pretty well. But, if I were a Giant fan, I'd be glad I didnt waste my day waiting to hear Kiwi's nae.  :-D

hahaha, I know, and suddenly he's the second coming of Strahan too :-D

PhillyPhreak54

I was hoping Bunkley would be taking #52. Maybe he will change it when Short is cut.

Nice to see Avant in #81.

#11 is gay for a WR. Speaking of #11, I wonder how many Hollywood hookers Leinart is going to have to buy Larry Fitz to get #11 away from him in ARZ?

Good # for our newest FB.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Dillen

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 05, 2006, 02:01:11 AM
I was hoping Bunkley would be taking #52. Maybe he will change it when Short is cut.
Im not sure if DTs can take numbers in the 50s.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Dillen37 on May 05, 2006, 06:42:08 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 05, 2006, 02:01:11 AM
Im not sure if DTs can take numbers in the 50s.

They can't.

ice grillin you

i cant imagine a player switching numers at the end of camp anyway wouldnt his jerseys have been on sale by then...wouldnt be fair
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

when has fair ever mattered when it came to the NFL and the fans?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

yeah but i dont think they would even allow that...once a jersey goes on sale thats it...no switching numbers....it may be that rookie jerseys dont go on sale until the final roster is set tho...i dont know about this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2006, 09:12:54 AM
yeah but i dont think they would even allow that...once a jersey goes on sale thats it...no switching numbers....it may be that rookie jerseys dont go on sale until the final roster is set tho...i dont know about this

culpepper changed his number at one point, as did reggie white.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.