Main Menu

3rd string QB

Started by MURP, May 04, 2006, 09:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

In his interview with Spadz, Mornhinweg said not to be surprised if they bring in another QB to compete for the #3 spot with Koy and Timmmaay Chang.   Obviously didnt bring in any URFA's at QB.... anyone vets out there more interesting to have around than Koy?   

MURP

forgot phreak had a list....  lets see who is left.

Tony Banks
Jeff Blake
Travis Brown
Kerry Collins
Ty Detmer
Jay Fiedler
Tommy Maddox
Shane Matthews

:-D

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i find it hard to believe they would bring in another qb to 'compete'...maybe a training camp body...another guy they can use in passing drills...especially with a longer camp this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Wingspan

Quote from: MURP on May 04, 2006, 09:39:58 AM
forgot phreak had a list....  lets see who is left.

Tony Banks
Jeff Blake
Travis Brown
Kerry Collins
Ty Detmer
Jay Fiedler
Tommy Maddox
Shane Matthews

wasnt travis brown camp fodder for the birds once upon a time? meaning half of that list has already been a 3rd stringer for the birds at one point.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Garcia
Bloom
Feeley

would be the gayest looking backup QB group ever.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

What does Bloom have to do with gay-looking QB's?

PhillyGirl

lol, gayest looking backup QBs and RETURN guy.

:paranoid :paranoid :paranoid

My brain isn't functioning anymore.

MURP

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 04, 2006, 09:44:16 AM
i find it hard to believe they would bring in another qb to 'compete'...maybe a training camp body...another guy they can use in passing drills...especially with a longer camp this year

could be, it's hard to get a read on Morninwheg with so few interviews to go by where as we know JJ shoots straight from the hip about any issue. 

MDS

I'm not sure what the point is. The season is lost even if we get to Garthia for an extended period of time, and Akers is a bitch and obviously wants Neckbeard to be his holder. So let the baby have his bottle.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Have any of those backups available yet been touched by a coaching angel?  Because that would be super.

MDS

No, stupid. You have to play under Saint Joseph Gibbs in order to be touched by a coaching angel. Even though Shane Matthews played for the best owner in sports, Daniel Snyder, he was never offically touched by a coaching angel.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe we'll get lucky, and the skins will sign one of those guys, and then release him during training camp.

It only takes a moment to be touched, right?

Feva

God Gibbs can touch anyone in an instant!  You only have to be in his presence to feel the glow.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews