Artis Hicks traded to Minnesota

Started by SD_Eagle5, April 30, 2006, 11:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2006, 12:08:42 PM
SD,

Clarke is a G/T too. He played LT at Ohio State

All of the Eagles OL, well not all, but most of them are versatile players who can play two or even all 3 spots.

Hicks will be a Pro-Bowler at Tackle under Childress next season in Minny. You heard it here first.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 30, 2006, 12:10:47 PM
SD,

All of the Eagles OL, well not all, but most of them are versatile players who can play two or even all 3 spots.

Hicks will be a Pro-Bowler at Tackle under Childress next season in Minny. You heard it here first.

Even you can't be this retarded.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

SD with the sarcasm on full blast...   :-D

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 30, 2006, 12:11:34 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 30, 2006, 12:10:47 PM
SD,

Even you can't be this retarded.

You know I am, and you should also know I was joking.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Chester Taylor will die a little inside if he has Artis run-blocking for him.

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on April 30, 2006, 12:10:46 PM
Armstrong, probably, too.

In your dreams.  Armstrong is the heart of the line.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on April 30, 2006, 12:14:52 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on April 30, 2006, 12:10:46 PM
Armstrong, probably, too.

In your dreams.  Armstrong is the heart of the line.

The lunch buffet line at NovaCare? yes.

Father Demon

Artis' agent is my wife's cousin, which was cool.  Too bad, since I can't get any inside nuggets on Philly this year.

Hey, maybe he can hook me up with a couple of Vikings tickets!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on April 30, 2006, 12:18:41 PMHey, maybe he can hook me up with a couple of Vikings tickets!

If you want team tickets, I'm pretty sure you gotta have a hook up with the head coach over there.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Andrews was on with Spads yesterday and he said that he keeps a picture of him in the all white uni's because he saw himself in all white last year and was digusted with how sloppy he looked. So he vowed to never look that way again and is now 30 pounds lighter.

I know SD mentioned he lost 30, but its nice to see him saying that.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2006, 01:21:30 PM
Andrews was on with Spads yesterday and he said that he keeps a picture of him in the all white uni's because he saw himself in all white last year and was digusted with how sloppy he looked. So he vowed to never look that way again and is now 30 pounds lighter.

I know SD mentioned he lost 30, but its nice to see him saying that.

Simon should take note....

TexasEagle

D'oh... I should read all the posts before I reply. :D  ^-^

MURP

Childress loving him sum ex Eagles.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MURP on April 30, 2006, 07:20:05 PM
Childress loving him sum ex Eagles.

Would it suprise you at all when a few Eagles who shake loose end up in Minnesota over the next few years? 

Here's hoping that Mahe and Perry are wearing purple in the next few months. 

hunt

i was out all day so i'm just now catching up on day 2 of the draft...hicks was absolutely brutal last season & routinely put #5's life in jeopardy.  nice move getting rid of him.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is