Eagles Draft 2006 - Day 2 Thread

Started by Diomedes, April 30, 2006, 10:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on April 30, 2006, 02:37:42 PM
Like I said in the Gaither thread, a developmental QB would have been a better option there.  Omar Jacobs was taken a couple of picks earlier that Gaither.  Too bad they didn't go up and get him.

:P

Go up with what? I think the only picks they have left are comp picks.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Drunkmasterflex

Another guy that could be around is Paul Pinegar from Fresno.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

TexasEagle

The Skins drafted another S. Wonder if they think Taylor's going to be pumping iron behind bars this season.

PhillyPhreak54

Nah, safety is a position that they like to collect like some people collect baseball cards.

TE
FB
S

The Skins have 30 of 'em.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 30, 2006, 02:39:30 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on April 30, 2006, 02:37:42 PM
Like I said in the Gaither thread, a developmental QB would have been a better option there.  Omar Jacobs was taken a couple of picks earlier that Gaither.  Too bad they didn't go up and get him.

:P

Go up with what? I think the only picks they have left are comp picks.

A pick from next year, possibly?  How about another player who they're looking to get rid of??  I don't know, PG.

EJ72

You all can have our soon to be former fullback, Polite. Yes, I'm kidding.

Just popping by to say congratulations on a nice draft so far. You've made some real nice moves. You'll have to tell Avant and Bloom to watch out for the the latest 'Skins safety, Doughboy. Doofy. Dopey. Whatever. :)

I know some of you were pretty disappointed with free agency, and hope this makes up for it.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: EJ72 on April 30, 2006, 02:52:45 PM

Just popping by to say congratulations on a nice draft so far. You've made some real nice moves. You'll have to tell Avant and Bloom to watch out for the the latest 'Skins safety, Doughboy. Doofy. Dopey. Whatever. :)

I know some of you were pretty disappointed with free agency, and hope this makes up for it.

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: EJ72 on April 30, 2006, 02:52:45 PM

Thanks. :yay

What are you thoughts on Dallas' draft?

Most of the Pokes fans I see on the MB are not too happy.

fansince61

FB Lawrence Vickers Picked by Browns :boom :boom :boom :boom

PhillyGirl

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

fansince61

PoopyfaceMcGee

fansince61

FB plays 20-30 plays/game....we need one ;)

PhillyGirl

dude, enough with the FB talk already.