Eagles Draft 2006 - Day 2 Thread

Started by Diomedes, April 30, 2006, 10:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2006, 02:21:43 PM
They need a RB (Humes, Riggs, Bell) and a QB with the final two picks.

Humes is actually the guy that I want with this next pick.

Feva

Quote from: phattymatty on April 30, 2006, 02:22:47 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2006, 02:21:43 PM
They need a RB (Humes, Riggs, Bell) and a QB with the final two picks.

Humes is actually the guy that I want with this next pick.

Me too... but something tells me it's gonna be Gradkowski.

Here we go... we're up.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Westy

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wow.  Weird pick there.  Looks to be a special teamer exclusively.

fansince61

mpmcgraw

Dillen

Compensation in the 6th, pick 204. Its our last one.

Feva

PhillyPhreak54

UDFA also rhymes with Thomas Tapeh

Who is our FB

Feva

TexasEagle

If Tapeh's in playing condition by the opener why waste a draft pick on a FB. That's what UDFAs are for, especially when it comes to FBs in the modern NFL.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I suppose Gradkowski may still be there at 204.  Another name we haven't mentioned is Brett Basanez.  I'd be OK with either of those guys or McNeil.  But I really want them to draft a QB with this pick.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FFatPatt on April 30, 2006, 02:35:32 PM
I suppose Gradkowski may still be there at 204.  Another name we haven't mentioned is Brett Basanez.  I'd be OK with either of those guys or McNeil.  But I really want them to draft a QB with this pick.

Yeah, that seems like a bigger need than RB at this point. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Rome

Like I said in the Gaither thread, a developmental QB would have been a better option there.  Omar Jacobs was taken a couple of picks earlier that Gaither.  Too bad they didn't go up and get him.

:P