The official Eagles draft day thread

Started by The BIGSTUD, April 29, 2006, 10:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillen

Steelers select FS Anthony Smith.

My god, Ko Simpson might fall to the 4th round.

MDS

someone gotta be smashed. like 9 hours in and berman at the helm, how many times has that old farger flubbed a line?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

I could see Stovall go to SF or KC, Anthony Smith to Pittsburgh good selection for them.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SunMo

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 29, 2006, 09:04:29 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 29, 2006, 08:58:35 PM
yes, i am watching the stupid phillies. but its an actual game, you draft geeks.

The draft is more exciting than tonights Phils game.

the electrical guys running the power cords for the draft is more exciting than tonights Phils game
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Dillen

49ers take a WR, but its Brandon Williams.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 29, 2006, 09:05:26 PM
Quote from: Dillen37 on April 29, 2006, 09:01:37 PM
SD takes Charlie Whitehurst. Why?

Cause AJ Smith is an idiot

Not for this in a couple of years maybe Whitehurst develops into a good QB and they could get a 1st or 2nd rounder.  Brandon Williams to SF.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Dillen

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 29, 2006, 09:08:06 PM

Not for this in a couple of years maybe Whitehurst develops into a good QB and they could get a 1st or 2nd rounder.  Brandon Williams to SF.
You dont spend a day 1 pick on a developmental QB.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Dillen37 on April 29, 2006, 09:09:06 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 29, 2006, 09:08:06 PM

You dont spend a day 1 pick on a developmental QB.

Especially when you have Philip Rivers and AJ Feeley.

Tarvaris Jackson was taken by Childress in the 2nd

mpmcgraw

I completely forgot about Marcus Vick until that doode on ESPN said something about him.

Westy

how many drinks is it when the Eagles draft Vick

Dillen

Quote from: mpmcgraw on April 29, 2006, 09:10:40 PM
I completely forgot about Marcus Vick until that doode on ESPN said something about him.
If he wasnt such a goddamn moron he'd be picked by now.

Chiefs take Brodie Croyle.

PhillyPhreak54

Drunkmasterflex

Maybe he was the highest rated player on their board.  KC takes Brodie Croyle.  When do the Eagles take their developmental QB?