The official Eagles draft day thread

Started by The BIGSTUD, April 29, 2006, 10:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

yes, i am watching the stupid phillies. but its an actual game, you draft geeks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

Imagine if we get Stovall in the fourth.

Dillen

I think SD will take a WR, they've taken Cromartie and McNeill so far.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Dillen

If he doesnt go on day 1 how many of you will literally pray to god before you go to sleep?

Honestly, I wouldnt be surprised if the entire thing was a smokescreen and they never take Stovall, like how they passed Barnes twice last year.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm still hoping that there is some way we trade back into the 3rd.

But if not, we have an early 4th rounder.

We will get a WR

Jeff Webb
Brandon Marshall
Maurice Stovall

Dillen

mpmcgraw

Quote from: MDS on April 29, 2006, 08:58:35 PM
yes, i am watching the stupid phillies. but its an actual game, you draft geeks.
We will also be able to watch the phillies 130 more times.

SD_Eagle5

Chargers take Charlie Whitehurst QB Clemson

Miami is on the clock

Dillen

Miami also might take a WR. I say WR, OL, or LB for them.

Seabiscuit36

Because AJ Smith is Gods gift to Football  ;)
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Dillen

Quote from: EagleFeva on April 29, 2006, 09:03:04 PM
Derek Hagan to the Phins.
Really, or a prediction? If so, thats a horrible pick IMO.

EDIT - Guess its true. Kind of stupid. Oh well, atleast that'll drop more worthwhile WRs.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on April 29, 2006, 08:58:35 PM

The draft is more exciting than tonights Phils game.

PhillyPhreak54