The official Eagles draft day thread

Started by The BIGSTUD, April 29, 2006, 10:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Maybe we'll trade back into the 3rd?

Eagles seemed to have a read on Bunkley and Justice falling, maybe they are hearing things?
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhreak54

Drunkmasterflex

There is still a going to be very good WRs on the board in the 4th and who knows maybe they can move around and still get Stovall.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Dillen

Jesus christ. I have a fountain in my house, and since the water is running I've pissed 6 times since 2 o'clock.

SD_Eagle5

Packers select Jason Spitz OG Louisville

Jets are on the clock with our pick (76)

Dillen

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 29, 2006, 08:42:52 PM
Packers select Jason Spitz OG Louisville

Jets are on the clock with our pick (76)

MDS

i cannot believe you guys are still watching this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

What are you doing that is more productive?
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD_Eagle5

Rams select John Alston OL

Cleveland is on the clock

mpmcgraw

Quote from: MDS on April 29, 2006, 08:45:57 PM
i cannot believe you guys are still watching this
I would rather not be frustrated by the Phillies right now DSP so this is a good alternative. 

Seabiscuit36

MDS should we be watching the Phils SUCK.  Fire Charlie.  Anyway, Hopefully Stovall lasts till tomorrow unless they move up again. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Cowsucks traded their pick to the Jags (80)

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 29, 2006, 08:47:03 PM
Rams select John Alston OL

Cleveland is on the clock

Alston is a LB from Stanford.

220lbs and runs a 4.41.

He might be like Boulware in SEA and have to move to S

Dillen

Jax took MJG.

EDIT - Im wrong. Awesome. I thought I heard them say Max Jean Gilles, then TJ yelled "Finally!"

Jax takes Clint Ingram.