Final Answer - Will the Eagles trade for Javon Walker - yay or nay.

Started by MURP, April 21, 2006, 08:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Couldn't agree more. This day is working out better than I could imagine.

Rome

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 29, 2006, 06:00:29 PM
Quote from: reese125 on April 29, 2006, 05:56:05 PM
Definitely not patting myself, but I cant believe I posted that rumor and it actually came true. Whoever is on the GB message board has some serious connections to report that. I really thought we would get him somehow

Im f-in angrier than a bunch of skinheads watching the Jeffersons right now. .

Only reason I'm not pissed is because of the Justice pick. Hopefully we can still get Stovall.

Have you completely lost your koo-koo-nut?

The Eagles got the top two guys they were targeting and you're worried about Mo Stovall?

:-D

Diomedes

Farg Walker.  Reggie Brown, man.  REGGIE BROWN.

and now, for another beer...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 29, 2006, 06:04:47 PM
Brandon Marshall
Jeff Webb
Greg Jennings
Maurice Stovall

Good players still out there,

You also could throw in the Williams kid from Oregon, Wilson from Oklahoma, and Hagans from ASU.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Dillen

Brandon Marshall
Jeff Webb
Greg Jennings
Maurice Stovall

Sinorice Moss is ranked higher then all of them, which is good. I dont really want him anywyas, it'll push one of them further down. If Marshall or Stovall is the 3rd round...Holy shtein.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on April 29, 2006, 06:05:31 PM
Definitely not patting myself, but I cant believe I posted that rumor and it actually came true. Whoever is on the GB message board has some serious connections to report that. I really thought we would get him somehow

Only reason I'm not pissed is because of the Justice pick. Hopefully we can still get Stovall.

Have you completely lost your koo-koo-nut?

The Eagles got the top two guys they were targeting and you're worried about Mo Stovall?

:-D

If you think I'm complaining I'm not. I couldn't be happier how today has gone down. I think we absolutely stole both players. If we could somehow maneuver a way to get Stovall it would just be that much sweeter. We'd be having our cake and eating it too.

The BIGSTUD

If you asked me before the draft that I could have Justice and Stovall or Walker?

Gimme Justice and Stovall baby. I hope we can get Stovall, it would make this draft a dream.

It wasn't our fault GB didnt' wanna trade him to the NFC.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 29, 2006, 06:06:22 PM
Brandon Marshall
Jeff Webb
Greg Jennings
Maurice Stovall

You also could throw in the Williams kid from Oregon, Wilson from Oklahoma, and Hagans from ASU.

Yeah, I forgot about Demetrius Williams. I am not a Wilson and Hagans fan at all.

Dillen

Hagan is from ASU, Hagans is the QB on UVA who will probably be a WR in the NFL.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 29, 2006, 06:11:08 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 29, 2006, 06:06:22 PM
Brandon Marshall
Jeff Webb
Greg Jennings
Maurice Stovall

Yeah, I forgot about Demetrius Williams. I am not a Wilson and Hagans fan at all.

I like Wilson a lot I think he was just in a bad situation in OU with them running so much and poor QB play.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Feva

Quote from: reese125 on April 29, 2006, 06:03:50 PM

SD, aside from the Walker junk, this is truly a happy draft year for the birds. True caliber players to build around.

You damn skippy it is...  :yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

The BIGSTUD

One final thing before we bury this topic. Bob Grotz said in his article this morning that the Eagles privately offered the 45th pick for Walker, but GB took the better offer.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I can't blame the Eagles for not going any higher than #45.  At least they took a valid shot.

Rome