Final Answer - Will the Eagles trade for Javon Walker - yay or nay.

Started by MURP, April 21, 2006, 08:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

Atlanta is on the clock are they moving up for White? Or could it be Justice?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Sun_Mo on April 29, 2006, 05:35:50 PM
yay for not getting deals done!!

If the Eagles were offering a second and Denver was offering a second they would take Denvers because it was higher.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Dillen

SunMo

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 29, 2006, 05:37:06 PM

If the Eagles were offering a second and Denver was offering a second they would take Denvers because it was higher.

if only you were allowed to trade more than one draft pick at a time....damn these trading rules

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Sun_Mo on April 29, 2006, 05:37:54 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 29, 2006, 05:37:06 PM

if only you were allowed to trade more than one draft pick at a time....damn these trading rules

How much would you have wanted to trade up to get him?

SunMo

they have 31 fourth round picks, a 2nd and a 4th is better than a 2nd, right?

Geowhizzer

reese125

Definitely not patting myself, but I cant believe I posted that rumor and it actually came true. Whoever is on the GB message board has some serious connections to report that. I really thought we would get him somehow

Im f-in angrier than a bunch of skinheads watching the Jeffersons right now. .

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: reese125 on April 29, 2006, 05:56:05 PM
Definitely not patting myself, but I cant believe I posted that rumor and it actually came true. Whoever is on the GB message board has some serious connections to report that. I really thought we would get him somehow

Only reason I'm not pissed is because of the Justice pick. Hopefully we can still get Stovall.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 29, 2006, 06:00:29 PM
Quote from: reese125 on April 29, 2006, 05:56:05 PM

Only reason I'm not pissed is because of the Justice pick. Hopefully we can still get Stovall.

SD, aside from the Walker junk, this is truly a happy draft year for the birds. True caliber players to build around.

PhillyPhreak54

Brandon Marshall
Jeff Webb
Greg Jennings
Maurice Stovall

Good players still out there,