Final Answer - Will the Eagles trade for Javon Walker - yay or nay.

Started by MURP, April 21, 2006, 08:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 29, 2006, 05:11:38 PM
Maybe the reason the trade hasn't gone through yet is because they might have been trying to move into the lower first round as reported earlier. Lets just all see what happens.

Your right, but at this point if something is going to get done it would have to happen soon I would think.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SD_Eagle5

Maybe the reason the trade hasn't gone through yet is because they might have been trying to move into the lower first round as reported earlier. Lets just all see what happens.

My line of thinking - knowing how high the Eagles are on Stovall - is if he's not there when they pick then they'll pull the trigger on the Walker trade.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 29, 2006, 05:16:24 PM

My line of thinking - knowing how high the Eagles are on Stovall - is if he's not there when they pick then they'll pull the trigger on the Walker trade.

Not sure where all of the Stovall talk comes from anyway?

But Reid loves Walker and he's proven (albeit coming off injury).
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Like we all agreed on this site Walker was never worth a first round pick.  Here we go.  Watch the Donkeys and the Pats.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Don Ho on April 29, 2006, 05:17:25 PM
Like we all agreed on this site Walker was never worth a first round pick.  Here we go.  Watch the Donkeys and the Pats.

??
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 29, 2006, 05:17:10 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 29, 2006, 05:16:24 PM

Not sure where all of the Stovall talk comes from anyway?

But Reid loves Walker and he's proven (albeit coming off injury).

Ummmm...didn't you get the memo?

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 29, 2006, 05:18:02 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on April 29, 2006, 05:17:25 PM

??

When the rumors were flying around the past few days that the Packers wanted a first round pick for Walker it was dream on and now with the new rumors about Green Bay not wanting to trade him to another NFC team - oh shtein wait!  Pats - Chad Jackson.  OK one down.  Donkeys up next.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD_Eagle5

Here's another thought, maybe a trade is in place and Walker is in town negotiating a contract.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 29, 2006, 05:29:33 PM
Here's another thought, maybe a trade is in place and Walker is in town negotiating a contract.

And here we go..............................farg a duck!  Commercial :boom

SD_Eagle5

Javon Walker traded to Denver for a 2nd round pick. farg!!!!!!!!!

mpmcgraw

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Drunkmasterflex

Well Hopefully we get Moss or Justice that will help remove the sting from the blow.  Really I am not that pissed because the Eagles got Bunkley so it is going well anyway.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger