Final Answer - Will the Eagles trade for Javon Walker - yay or nay.

Started by MURP, April 21, 2006, 08:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Drunkmasterflex

For what it is worth Spads said he can't believe this is a trade that hasn't gone through yet.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MDS

JTrotter Fan

So in 24 hours, this thing has gone from just about dead to just about to happen.  Amazing.  C'mon Reid...GET WALKER!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Drunkmasterflex

It seems like it has died again, from what they are saying on Eagles Live the Packers don't want to trade him within the Conference.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Feva

Dear God...

As one of your children... I am praying to you to somehow let Javon Walker find his way to the Philadelphia Eagles.

And we pray....
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 29, 2006, 04:42:45 PM
It seems like it has died again, from what they are saying on Eagles Live the Packers don't want to trade him within the Conference.

From what WHO is saying? Callers?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Displaced

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 29, 2006, 05:06:44 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 29, 2006, 04:42:45 PM

From what WHO is saying? Callers?

Npt even PG.  Spew and Merrill are going off fourth party sources.

PhillyGirl

Drunkmasterflex

That is what Spads was saying, but like I said take it FWIW.

PhillyGirl

Maybe the reason the trade hasn't gone through yet is because they might have been trying to move into the lower first round as reported earlier. Lets just all see what happens.