Final Answer - Will the Eagles trade for Javon Walker - yay or nay.

Started by MURP, April 21, 2006, 08:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Well the rumors are the Packers turned down a 2nd from the Broncos and Lelie. That to me is the same thing as a 2nd and a 4th and if they offered the pick they got from San Fran then it's even better than that offer.

We need to blow the Packers away so a bidding war doesn't start. Eagles will fold in a bidding war.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Geowhizzer

Two 2nds for a guy with one good season and shredded knee ligaments?  With Andy Reid?

SD_Eagle5

Now Spew is saying he has Walker news on Eagles live. Probably that he's in Philly, but who knows...maybe there's a trade in the works.

*Minor update* Reid confirms Walkers in Philly

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Merrill Reese: "there's a good chance Walker will be wearing Eagles green"

QB Eagles

Oh boy oh boy. If he's in Philly on draft day I'd say that's a pretty big sign.

MDS

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 29, 2006, 12:11:35 PM
Merrill Reese: "there's a good chance Walker will be wearing Eagles green"

well...come on, its merill "i love every eagles draft pick and free agent signing" reese.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

You mean Merrill "The Eagles have control over whether I keep my job" Reese? Regardless of his lack of objectivity, like Spads I'm sure he knows more about the Walker situation than the average fan.

MDS

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on April 29, 2006, 12:22:14 PM
reeses boss is wysp.

The Eagles have veto power over the announcers as part of WYSP's contract with the Eagles.

SD_Eagle5

Spew reporting Walker could be an Eagle today, can't hear what he's saying but from what I'm reading on the EMB its sounding like its a real possibility. Maybe Mr. Ed will enlighten us.

MDS

Drunkmasterflex

I would be absolutely out of my mind if they got him. Philly Forever wouldn't look like such a dumbass if they got him.  They should give up a 2nd rounder and conditional second next year.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

NGM

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 29, 2006, 12:55:51 PM
I would be absolutely out of my mind if they got him. Philly Forever wouldn't look like such a dumbass if they got him.  They should give up a 2nd rounder and conditional second next year.

I guess if the Eagles were going to take Stovall anyway....I just really like second round picks. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

BigEd76

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 29, 2006, 12:53:55 PMMaybe Mr. Ed will enlighten us.

The horse?

I'm not listening to Eagles Live because people are complaining about audio problems.