Final Answer - Will the Eagles trade for Javon Walker - yay or nay.

Started by MURP, April 21, 2006, 08:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

enough back and forth.  Step up to the plate and  lets have it for all to see.

I say no way.

ice grillin you

id say a good chance if there wasnt a team as aggresive as denver in the mix...the eagles just arent gonna do what it takes to beat out a franchise like that for a player
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

reese125

mikey418

The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mikey418 on April 21, 2006, 08:32:03 AM
In the dream world....yes.  In reality....no

Don't hedge your bets.  Man up, and pick one or the other!

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Mad-Lad

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Geowhizzer

bobbyinlondon

Yes--the Eagles send a 2006 3rd and a 2007 conditional 4th that can become a 3rd if he leads the team in catches, yardage AND TDs.  I think we'll see a change in the way the Eagles do business in this draft--whereas before they moved up, it's more expensive to move up when you're drafting in the top 15 and trying to move into the top 10. Therefore, I believe they'll move down and recoup that draft pick.

Denver can still move up to No.4 and draft Vernon Davis, with whomever is there. The 15th, 36th (fm SF), and 68th (also fm SF) add up to  1840--the No.4 pick is valued at 1800, so they'd still have their original 2nd rounder and all 4ths. That's why I think they made that trade.

Seabiscuit36

Nope.  I dont see this front office stepping up.  It makes no sense either if they have Stovall targeted in the third, it dont see Stovall becoming what Walker is torn acl and all..
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons