Who do you think is going in the First to the Birds?

Started by xtacy1238, April 09, 2006, 02:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad-Lad

Quote from: EagleFeva on April 24, 2006, 11:46:25 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on April 24, 2006, 10:16:13 AM
Ngata. I don't even think they will have to move up for him anymore.

Ngata hasn't dropped that far.  Even if he has... Cleveland and Baltimore still sit ahead of us... and both of them have DT needs and have shown an interest in him.  IMO, we'll need to see some major draft surprises for Ngata to fall into our laps.

Buffalo could also use a DT.  I also wouldn't be surprised to see Bunkley or Ngata drafted by Detroit.  The new Lions coach is an ex D-Line coach and their defense needs help.

Drunkmasterflex

I really don't think that they are going to get Bunkley or Ngata unless they trade up.  I like the thougth of Watson that was mentioned in a previous post I am a big fan of his.  #14 is obviously too high but I think they could get him in the second or possibly trade down and get him.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

bobbyinlondon

Quote from: EagleFeva on April 24, 2006, 11:46:25 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on April 24, 2006, 10:16:13 AM
Ngata. I don't even think they will have to move up for him anymore.

Ngata hasn't dropped that far.  Even if he has... Cleveland and Baltimore still sit ahead of us... and both of them have DT needs and have shown an interest in him.  IMO, we'll need to see some major draft surprises for Ngata to fall into our laps.

Cleveland, according to the Plain Dealer, is looking hard at Kamerion Wimbley in the 1st.

Baltimore, with Mike Anderson at 33 and Jamal Lewis basically on a 1 year contract COULD TAKE Lendale White.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on April 24, 2006, 01:20:49 PM
Cleveland, according to the Plain Dealer, is looking hard at Kamerion Wimbley in the 1st.

Baltimore, with Mike Anderson at 33 and Jamal Lewis basically on a 1 year contract COULD TAKE Lendale White.

That's what they want us to think.

Philly_Crew

BigEd76

If they don't trade up for one of the DTs, it sounds like Justice will be the pick at #14...  :-\

Philly_Crew

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 24, 2006, 03:52:23 PM
If they don't trade up for one of the DTs, it sounds like Justice will be the pick at #14...  :-\

If they can't trade up for Ngata, I would be fine with Justice at #14.  Give him a year or two learning from Tra and big nasty.

PoopyfaceMcGee

and Sun_Mo won't let us forget about it until at least next year's draft

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Quote from: Philly_Crew on April 24, 2006, 03:56:54 PM

If they can't trade up for Ngata, I would be fine with Justice at #14.  Give him a year or two learning from Tra and big nasty.

i would be okay with justice as well.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Don Ho

I could live with this but do you think Justice will still be there at #14?  If we don't get him I'd love to see Colledge from Boise St. or Lutui from USC later on day 1.  Lutui is a beast but his weight is frightening.  Dude is 370 lbs!  I love McNeil from Auburn but as stated earlier he has a history of back problems.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Lutui is a guard and guard only, though.  I don't think the Eagles are going to draft anyone to play guard on day 1.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: FFatPatt on April 24, 2006, 04:28:12 PM
Lutui is a guard and guard only, though.  I don't think the Eagles are going to draft anyone to play guard on day 1.

Good point. Everyone knows how AR loves lineman with "utility".
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

The BIGSTUD

I hate the idea of Justice, because we have more pressing needs right now. I don't want a player who is going to sit around and learn for a year.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 24, 2006, 04:32:51 PM
I hate the idea of Justice, because we have more pressing needs right now. I don't want a player who is going to sit around and learn for a year.

...and you think that Holmes or Jackson would play often and really contribute?  Ha!