Car to dance?

Started by Diomedes, March 25, 2006, 01:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

The Saab one was a little long for me and the music started to put me to sleep. 

Susquehanna Birder

Nice driving in that stang one.

mussa

wow that guy must have been a race car driver.  thats some video game shtein right there in the mustang. :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

IMO, the best driving is in the Isuzu commercial.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on March 25, 2006, 03:27:54 PM
IMO, the best driving is in the Isuzu commercial.

That was pretty sweet, but it was rehearsed.  Mustang guy was all improv. 

Diomedes

Oh, of course.  The criminal made a couple nice recoveries, no doubt.  But his skills don't compare to the people driving those Isuzus. 

Sgt PSN

That's a given.  If he had those types of driving skills, he'd be off making car dancing commercials instead of boosting a rustang. 

Feva

That's some ol' San Andreas type shtein in that Mustang video...  :yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

These guys put a Suzuki GSX-R 1000 power plant in a Mercedes Smart car.

link

Best donuts ever.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MURP

what the hell was with the flying Isuzu cars.  ha.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on March 25, 2006, 10:13:52 PM

link

Best donuts ever.

Reminds me of the shtein I did with rc cars as a kid.

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on March 25, 2006, 10:55:43 PM

IS 300 makes small, smokey circles.

Mom and dad are gonna be pretty pissed when they come home and see what Jr did to the driveway. 

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Diomedes on March 25, 2006, 10:13:52 PM

Interesting concept.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 25, 2006, 03:35:05 PM
That's a given.  If he had those types of driving skills, he'd be off making car dancing commercials instead of boosting a rustang. 

Don't disrespect the Mustang, son. Could get you hurt up in hurrrrr.