farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

the minute he fumbled the snap in seattle was the minute his career as a potential star qb ended.

farg dallas, farg romo, and all associated with that joke of a franchise.

MDS

the day after a debilitating cowboys loss is always a good day

losing to SF next week would be too much to handle
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Cowboys only favored by 3.  :o

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

i didn't watch one second of this game but from the highlights this morning, looks like it was even uglier than the eagles.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sean Lee, NFC Defensive Player of the Month

Didn't the Eagles trade the Cowboys the pick they used on Lee?

ice grillin you

cowboys got lee eagles got teo shammy and i believe kafka

MOCK!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Imagine lying on your bedroom floor, casually banging out some crunches here and there, throwing a tennis ball against the wall,  then realize Roger Goodell just called your name out on tv that you've been selected by the Eagles.

What? F u Te'O.

Eagaholic

Romo, up 27-3 in the second half throws back to back pick-6s. Al least something good came out of today. FA LB Stephen Tulloch, who the Eagles turned their nose up at, sealed it with another pick to set up the game winning TD.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d822c6487/article/romo-ends-week-of-bliss-by-plummeting-back-to-earth?module=HP11_hot_topics

Sgt PSN

That Romo guy is pretty clutch.

Eagaholic

A friend of mine said something a couple of weeks ago that has really stuck with me. He was musing over his long time marriage. "When you do the same stupid thing over and over again for years, you either end up pathetic or wise, depending on how much humor you find in it."

So as far as being an Eagles fan year after year, it could be worse. At least there's this

QuoteThe Cowboys stood very little chance of marching to a game-winning score in the final minute of their brutal loss to the Lions on Sunday, but an apparent brain cramp by Felix Jones ensured it wouldn't happen.

On fourth-and-20 from near midfield, Romo flipped the ball to Jones, who made a move then ducked out of bounds to stop the clock after a seven-yard gain.

Fifth-and-13

hbionic

:-D :-D :-D

Triple-farging-laugh-smiley

Nice job.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

Apparently his wife didn't think it was all that funny  :evil