Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Dook could be a taterskins fan

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 13, 2011, 12:20:26 AM
Jerkoff Cowboys fans says;

QuoteI like all this talk about Rob Ryan giving this team a new aggressive identity.

I think it's time to make some changes to really accentuate an aggressive identity.

Change our home uni's to the dark blue. I've always loved when we played in our dark blue uni's. It displays darkness, anger, and power ... like Darth Vader.

If we want to start intimidating our opponents, let's start with them looking into the darkness.

ahaha...that is awesome
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MDS

is there seriously a more amazing human being? i would vote for jerrah for president in a cocaine heartbeat.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Nnamdi and his agent played them and he's still too stupid to realize it.

Feva

I disagree. He completely realizes it. He's just too self-absorbed and arrogant to publicly admit that somebody actually DIDN'T want to play for his "precious" team.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Eagaholic

The Joneses trying to keep up. Losers.

QuoteCowboys signed CB Orlando Scandrick to a five-year, $27 million extension with $10 million guaranteed.
It's a head scratcher. Scandrick is a physical slot corner and big part of Dallas' defense, but he's being paid like a starter. The 24-year-old has just two interceptions through three seasons, is a liability whenever asked to play outside, and is hardly a shutdown force in the slot. New coordinator Rob Ryan must have signed off on this deal, or else it wouldn't be near worth it. Scandrick is not a long-term option to replace Terence Newman.

Farg Dallas.

BigEd76

Gurode was released.  More Pro Bowlz available!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe the Iggles can SINE him and also Haynesworth! They can reenact head stomping incident at practice!

Sgt PSN

Man, it doesn't seem like he's been in the league since 2002.  Could have sworn it was just a few years ago  we wanted the Eagles to draft him.

Hawk

Eagaholic

LOL, awesome. He also choked fumbling inside of the 5 earlier.

PhillyPhreak54

A thing of beauty.

Now lets go eat a goddamn snack!

PoopyfaceMcGee

That INT to Revis was a questionable decision.