Ricky still loves drugs, will play in Toronto in '06

Started by BigEd76, February 19, 2006, 11:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

QuoteDolphins | R. Williams loses out on $1 million bonus
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:53:37 -0700

Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams' one-year suspension will cost him a $1 million bonus, as well as his $560,000 base salary.

BigEd76

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Remember, Ricky, that's a maple leaf on the Canadian flag.

BigEd76

ha...I just remembered that Bernard Williams is on Toronto too...

PoopyfaceMcGee

henchmanUK

I wonder which horseshtein LB will stick his helmet in his knee first?
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

PhillyGirl

BreakALeg calls Ricky a "disgrace" to the game

Quote"I don't ever want to be mentioned in the same breath as Ricky Williams as a football player. He's a disgrace to the game. The man doesn't deserve to play football.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

QuoteCFL | Williams not worried about Theismann's comments
Tue, 30 May 2006 13:11:02 -0700

Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Toronto Argonauts RB Ricky Williams isn't worried about Joe Theismann's latest harsh assessment of him. After all, Williams said Tuesday, May 30, he knows an apology will be forthcoming. After practice today, Williams noted that Theismann has often been critical of him in the past, consistently bashing anyone who is willing to associate with the controversial star. However, Theismann reverses course when he sees Williams in person, the player said. "Every time he says something, here's what happens: He says a remark about me that's offensive, then when he has to (broadcast) one of our (Dolphins) games, he comes in and apologizes and says, 'I'm sorry,'" Williams said. Williams indicated that he would accept an apology from Theismann.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

And in this case, so right.  Joe is a hack, doing his hack thing.  Ricky understands, and disregards it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on May 30, 2006, 04:36:55 PM
And in this case, so right.  Joe is a hack, doing his hack thing.  Ricky understands, and disregards it.

Oh, no doubt Theismann's a hack.  But that's pretty much Ricky's reaction to everything.

Rome

There are worse things in the world than counting Joe Leg as a detractor.

Diomedes

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 30, 2006, 04:39:51 PMBut that's pretty much Ricky's reaction to everything.

Oh, I forgot this was the "hate Ricky" thread.   I'll pipe down now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.