2006 Free Agent Tracker - Defense

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 14, 2006, 10:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: Beermonkey on March 06, 2006, 08:43:27 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on March 06, 2006, 07:00:14 PM
I was gonna post that... but really saw no point.

It's like finding out the relative that you thought was dead years ago, actually died last week.

Very well put.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

Quote from: Beermonkey on March 06, 2006, 08:43:27 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on March 06, 2006, 07:00:14 PM
I was gonna post that... but really saw no point.

It's like finding out the relative that you thought was dead years ago, actually died last week.

Ha. Yeah...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

Arrington's favorite coach, Marty Schottenheimer, and position coach, Greg Manusky, who worked with him 2001 in Washington, are in San Diego, as is his protege, Shawne Merriman. Arrington's former defensive coordinators, Marvin Lewis and George Edwards, are in Cincinnati and Miami, respectively. Arrington said he wants to remain in the NFC East -- Philadelphia and the New York Giants certainly could use him -- and of course, he would love to return home to Pittsburgh.
    "LaVar played well at the end of the season," an AFC scout said. "He'll be somebody that a lot of people will be interested in. He's a quality player. He's still young, is proven and has a lot of good years left in him. He won't have any trouble finding employment."
    Added an NFL general manager: "It's supply and demand. It depends on how many people want to spend money at that position. LaVar's still a good player, but he'll have to get a physical. He's a bit of a freelancer, but he still has that knack for making plays. Without that interception against Tampa Bay [in the first round of the 2005 playoffs], the taterskins don't win that game."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

If Lavar goes to the Steelers I will hurt myself.  Just a little.

PoopyfaceMcGee

LaVar has very little chance of getting paid anything near what he wants from the Steelers, so I doubt that.

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 07, 2006, 10:43:32 AM
LaVar has very little chance of getting paid anything near what he wants from the Steelers Eagles, so I doubt that.

i agree.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

He has an even littler chance of getting it from the Steelers.  More little than your little johnson, little man.

SunMo

MURP

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 07, 2006, 09:22:53 AM
Without that interception against Tampa Bay [in the first round of the 2005 playoffs], the taterskins don't win that game."

yeah, that and a handful of other bogus situations.

BigEd76

-- Courtney Brown signed an extension through 2009.

-- Trevor Pryce will visit the Browns.

-- Sam Adams will visit the Dolphins.

-- According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Marquand Manuel will leave the Seahawks for the Packers....5 yrs, $10M, $2M SB  :sly

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 07, 2006, 02:43:50 PM
-- Trevor Pryce will visit the Browns.

The Browns and Broncos are currently working on a deal where they can rotate in defensive lineman from either team as needed.  I don't think the players even know what team they're on anymore.

phattymatty

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 07, 2006, 02:43:50 PM
-- According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Marquand Manuel will leave the Seahawks for the Packers....5 yrs, $10M, $2M SB  :sly

i feel like i should know anyone in the nfl's name who is making $12M.  i guess i don't.

rjs246

Quotei feel like i should know anyone in the nfl's name who is making $12M.  i guess i don't.

Exact same thought I had when I saw that.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.