Players arrested '06

Started by MadMarchHare, February 13, 2006, 11:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think you mentioned that you used to play against him too.

phattymatty

The BIGSTUD

Koren Robinson looks a lot like Jim Jones

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

Koren Robinson looks like Jim Jones

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, at least it's unique.  All white people look alike, after all.

General_Failure

No silly, they walk alike. In a nerdlike fashion.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on August 16, 2006, 08:51:25 PM
No silly, they walk alike. In a nerdlike fashion.

You're not white?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteTitans | Police and courts: A. Jones
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 05:48:16 -0700

The Associated Press reports Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones was arrested outside a bar early Friday, Aug. 25, and charged with disorderly conduct and public intoxication. Officers saw Jones arguing loudly with a woman outside a nightclub where a rap concert had been held, according to police reports. Jones was described by police as slurring his speech, having bloodshot eyes and smelling strongly of alcohol. Jones had already been excused from Friday's team schedule for personal reasons, according to The Tennessean. Jones was released from custody in lieu of $750 bond.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Time to officially slap him with the BUST tag.

That said, if Jeff Fisher ever shakes free from Tennessee...

reese125

hes highly a bust.....maybe from an educational standpoint..but not on the field.

the boys got skills

PhillyPhreak54

Dave Meggett - Rape

QuoteMeggett was arrested in 1998 on a sexual assault charge in Toronto when he was playing for the Patriots. The charge was dropped.

In 2004, Meggett was ordered jailed unless he came up with the $191,600 he owed in child support. He surrendered to authorities in Dedham, Mass., after a warrant was issued for his arrest.

A pillar of the community, this guy.

PhillyPhreak54

Lions DL coach arrested for driving drunk and naked

QuoteDetroit Lions assistant coach Joe Cullen has encountered legal trouble for, among other things, allegedly driving without clothes.

According to a report in Wednesday's Detroit Free Press, Cullen, who was hired by first-year head coach Rod Marinelli to coach the team's defensive line, has been arrested twice in the past two weeks.

The first arrest, on Aug. 24, was for alleged indecent and obscene conduct. The second, on Sept. 1, was for alleged drunk driving. Both occurred in Dearborn, MI.

Cullen did not respond to a Free Press reporter's request for a comment, but later issued a statement through the team. "I would like to apologize to the Detroit Lions organization, our fans, my family and friends for any embarrassment these incidents have caused. These incidents represent a mistake in judgment on my part. I deeply regret them and have learned a valuable lesson. It won't happen again."

In the nude-driving incident, the description on the police ticket read "driving on a public street without any clothes on. (NUDE)." In the drunk-driving incident, Cullen's blood-alcohol level was reportedly 0.12, above the Michigan legal limit of .08.