Players arrested '06

Started by MadMarchHare, February 13, 2006, 11:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

The Bengals are going to have to change their name to the Mean Machine.

ice grillin you

Clarett arrested after freeway chase; guns found in vehicle
Dispatch.com
Wednesday, August 9, 2006 5:41 AM

WBNS-10TV
Maurice Clarett sits in the back of a police cruiser.
Former Ohio State University running back Maurice Clarett was stopped early this morning after a freeway chase on the East Side. Loaded weapons were found in his vehicle.

Police said that Clarett resisted arrest and was wearing a bullet-proof vest that frustrated attempts to use a taser on him.

WBNS-10TV reported that police initially tried to stop Clarett around 2:30 a.m. for making a U-turn on Brice Road. Clarett then led police on a chase on I-70 to Rt. 256 in Pickerington. Clarett then got back on I-70 westbound, where tire spikes were used to slow his vehicle.

Clarett exited the freeway at Brice Road, where he was finally stopped and arrested in a restaurant parking lot.

Police said they found three handguns and an assault rifle in the vehicle. All the weapons were loaded, and additional ammunition was discovered in the vehicle. Police said they also found a half-empty bottle of vodka in the vehicle.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Delicious.  Next story published, he'll have been gunned down in a drug deal gone bad, and they'll find a bag of oregano in his car.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MadMarchHare

A guy with 4 loaded weapons and a bullet proof vest on.  I'm sure he was headed for a choir recital.
Anyone but Reid.

Diomedes

Wherever he was headed, it's too bad he didn't decide to get started early when the cops started after him.  A rolling shoot out with the police would have made for much better Wednesday morning entertainment.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

It's all because the NFL wouldn't take him early. Shame on them.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

QuotePolice then found an arsenal of weapons inside the SUV, including a loaded assault rifle and three loaded handguns. A hatchet, clothing and an open bottle of vodka were also taken from the vehicle, Wayne reported.

Father Demon

I really, really need to get this kid on my ghoulpool list.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like he got roughed up a little bit.

What a whacko. :-D

General_Failure

C'mon now, who doesn't keep a hatchet in their car?

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

and apparently bullet proof vests work for tasers now.  who knew?

PoopyfaceMcGee

The PSU RB curse shifted west to OSU, thanks to Larry Johnson and Maurice Clarett.

phattymatty

you just caused LJ to have a serious knee injury by week 5.