Players arrested '06

Started by MadMarchHare, February 13, 2006, 11:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PoopyfaceMcGee

Christ.  Only .12 and he's driving around naked?  Talk about not being able to hold your liquor...

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 06, 2006, 09:43:17 PM
Christ. Only .12 and he's driving around naked? Talk about not being able to hold your liquor...
The incidents were serperate.  If he was drunk when they got him for being nude, it wasn't mentioned in this article.  Or do you know that and I'm missing a joke? 

It happens.  Most clever lines around here farging suck.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

I just didn't read it carefully enough.  So, it's safe to assume he was around... .27? when the nude thing happened?

I'll bet Matt Millen's next move is to give the guy a lucrative contract extension.

Feva

Matt will probably try him out an WR.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

dis12

Retired Welbourn suspended for violating drug policy
Kansas City Chiefs tackle John Welbourn, who unexpectedly retired in June, was suspended for six weeks Wednesday for violating the league's drug policy.

Welbourn, who was also suspended for the first four games in 2005 under the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs, had asked to be reinstated, said Chiefs president Carl Peterson.

The Chiefs still have Welbourn under contract for three years. And with the unexpected retirement in July of Pro Bowl left tackle Willie Roaf, they have a need at offensive tackle. But whether the 30-year-old Welbourn is taken back remains to be seen, Peterson said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2576503
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Diomedes

Brian Williams (JAX CB) was arrested for driving drunk.

link

Officers said they pulled over Williams when they saw his 2006 Bentley swerving on Bay Street downtown early Saturday morning. According to the arrest report, the officer noticed an odor of alcohol on Williams, but he denied that he was drinking.

When Williams was asked to get out of the car, officers said he stumbled and said, "I ain't gonna blow." In a field sobriety test, officers said he stepped off the line three times and then said he would no longer cooperate.

After he was arrested on DUI charges and placed in the back-seat cage of the patrol car, police said he used racial slurs toward the arresting officer and was profane and cursing the entire time.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

Glad to know he'll be someone else's problem for a while.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on September 18, 2006, 01:28:00 PM
Glad to know he'll be someone else's problem for a while.

Who's problem? He's our problem. We're paying his rent/gym fees/cable bill/medical expenses for the next 3.5 years.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

That's not a problem.  I gladly pay taxes towards keeping dickbags like that in jail. 

PhillyGirl

not arrested, but in trouble:

QuoteJoey Porter cited
Steelers star faces fines after his dogs kill a horse
Posted: Thursday September 21, 2006 7:17PM; Updated: Thursday September 21, 2006 7:21PM

WEXFORD, Pa. (AP) -- Two dogs owned by Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Joey Porter got off his fenced property and killed a miniature horse on a nearby farm, leading to citations that carry several hundred dollars in potential fines.

Porter's dogs, a pit bull and a mastiff, got loose Tuesday and killed the horse that was less than three feet tall. The dogs were still in the dead horse's corral when police and animal control officials arrived, Northern Regional Police Chief Bob Amann said.

Porter helped police get the dogs off the property and back to his home. Because Porter's yard is fully fenced, police did not know how the dogs got loose.

"It was an accident and I am not sure how the dogs escaped," Porter said in a statement. "I have reached out to the owners of the horse and will do whatever I can to help them get through this very unfortunate situation."

The horse's owners have so far declined comment.

Porter was cited Thursday for harboring dangerous dogs, failure to confine the dogs, and failure to have the dogs licensed. The fines carry several hundred dollars in potential fines.

Porter said he raised the dogs as pets and not as attack animals and plans to send them to a kennel in California for safe keeping.

Porter lives in Pine Township, north of Pittsburgh, but officials with the Northern Regional Police said Porter's dogs were licensed in his hometown of Bakersfield, California, not in Allegheny County.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 22, 2006, 10:15:56 AM
not arrested, but in trouble:

QuoteJoey Porter cited
Steelers star faces fines after his dogs kill a horse
Posted: Thursday September 21, 2006 7:17PM; Updated: Thursday September 21, 2006 7:21PM

WEXFORD, Pa. (AP) -- Two dogs owned by Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Joey Porter got off his fenced property and killed a miniature horse on a nearby farm, leading to citations that carry several hundred dollars in potential fines.

Porter's dogs, a pit bull and a mastiff, got loose Tuesday and killed the horse that was less than three feet tall. The dogs were still in the dead horse's corral when police and animal control officials arrived, Northern Regional Police Chief Bob Amann said.

Porter helped police get the dogs off the property and back to his home. Because Porter's yard is fully fenced, police did not know how the dogs got loose.

"It was an accident and I am not sure how the dogs escaped," Porter said in a statement. "I have reached out to the owners of the horse and will do whatever I can to help them get through this very unfortunate situation."

The horse's owners have so far declined comment.

Porter was cited Thursday for harboring dangerous dogs, failure to confine the dogs, and failure to have the dogs licensed. The fines carry several hundred dollars in potential fines.

Porter said he raised the dogs as pets and not as attack animals and plans to send them to a kennel in California for safe keeping.

Porter lives in Pine Township, north of Pittsburgh, but officials with the Northern Regional Police said Porter's dogs were licensed in his hometown of Bakersfield, California, not in Allegheny County.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

You're going to jail for this. 

ice grillin you

Thurman busted in OVI check

Bengals linebacker Odell Thurman was arrested at 3:05 a.m. today and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.

Thurman was arrested in the 3800 block of Kellogg Avenue in the East End. He was brought to a checkpoint operated by the Cincinnati Police and Ohio State Patrol and submitted to a breath test.

Thurman registered a .17, which is considered a high-tier reading, said Officer Stephen Lawson of the Cincinnati Police Traffic Section.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous