Players arrested '06

Started by MadMarchHare, February 13, 2006, 11:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on August 09, 2006, 12:45:25 PM
you just caused LJ to have a serious knee injury by week 5.

That doesn't matter, because you have Reggie Bush ahead of him on your draft board anyway.

phattymatty

you and your internet gossip.  it's so cute.

rjs246

Quote from: phattymatty on January 20, 2006, 10:03:24 AM
I'd take a gamble and pick Bush in the first round. Domanick Davis was a fantasy stud for a while and Davis is no Reggie Bush.

First round!!!!!!!!!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

apparently the owner of the minor league football team Clarett is participating in next season isnt ready to quit on him...yet...

Hitmen coach and owner Jim Terry said that there was no indication that anything was wrong when he spoke with Clarett by cell phone early Wednesday morning about the team's upcoming tryouts. The call was disconnected around 1 a.m. and Terry missed Clarett's second call about an hour and a half later, which would have been near the time when police say they saw Clarett make a U-turn.

The arrest will not affect Clarett's status with the team, Terry said.

"We gave him a chance and now we'll wait to see what happens," he said. "I've seen far worse situations than this.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2006, 08:19:14 AM
Clarett arrested after freeway chase; guns found in vehicle
Dispatch.com
Wednesday, August 9, 2006 5:41 AM

blah blah blah

I called it when he signed with the Hitmen.   ;D

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 07, 2006, 03:13:05 AM
Clarett is confused and thinks he's signing with an actual group of hitmen.

The BIGSTUD

He was probably on his way to get revenge on OSU's campus.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

reese125

MURP

Quote"I've seen far worse situations than this.

:-D

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteStarks arrested, misses exhibition game    
NFL.com wire reports

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Aug. 13, 2006) -- Tennessee defensive tackle Randy Starks missed the Titans' exhibition opener after turning himself in following a charge that he assaulted his fiancee.

Starks had been slated to start against New Orleans, but Titans coach Jeff Fisher said after the 19-16 loss that he had dismissed the two-year veteran from the game.

"I told Randy there was no place for him here as far as being a part of the team tonight. What follows is a legal issue. Anything is between him and the club. I just felt it was best he did not participate with his teammates," Fisher said.

Don Aaron, a spokesman for Metro Nashville Police, didn't immediately answer messages left by The Associated Press.

WTVF-TV in Nashville reported that Starks turned himself into police about 90 minutes before kickoff after being charged with beating his 25-year-old fiancee at their home earlier in the day. The station cited a police report that said the woman lost some fingernails in the scuffle and had her head banged against a wall.

Starks was released after posting a $2,000 bond. He turns 23 in December and is the youngest of the returning Titans. He has played in 32 games, including 24 starts.

Eagles 3x

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2006, 08:19:14 AM
Clarett arrested after freeway chase; guns found in vehicle
Dispatch.com
Wednesday, August 9, 2006 5:41 AM

WBNS-10TV
Maurice Clarett sits in the back of a police cruiser.
Former Ohio State University running back Maurice Clarett was stopped early this morning after a freeway chase on the East Side. Loaded weapons were found in his vehicle.

Police said that Clarett resisted arrest and was wearing a bullet-proof vest that frustrated attempts to use a taser on him.

WBNS-10TV reported that police initially tried to stop Clarett around 2:30 a.m. for making a U-turn on Brice Road. Clarett then led police on a chase on I-70 to Rt. 256 in Pickerington. Clarett then got back on I-70 westbound, where tire spikes were used to slow his vehicle.

Clarett exited the freeway at Brice Road, where he was finally stopped and arrested in a restaurant parking lot.

Police said they found three handguns and an assault rifle in the vehicle. All the weapons were loaded, and additional ammunition was discovered in the vehicle. Police said they also found a half-empty bottle of vodka in the vehicle.

Give the guy a break. He was obviously headed for Cinci and figured, what the neck, why not try to make a good impression on coach Lewis along the way.
member since Aug. 21, 03. I am the KING of the Lurking Bastiches!!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

O/U on Ross Tucker's next injury?  Sun_Mo is on the record with "yesterday".

phattymatty

i used to get drunk with tucker in HS.