Players arrested '06

Started by MadMarchHare, February 13, 2006, 11:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

You're only fooling yourself if you believe that college football players from major programs aren't professionals.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mcnabbmvp

Quote from: MURP on May 24, 2006, 09:25:50 AM
There are some great one liners from the "victim" in this one. 

I never wanted to do this job in the first place!
I...  I wanted to be...

A LUMBERJACK!

(piano vamp)

Leaping from tree to tree!  As they float down the mighty rivers of
British Columbia!  With my best girl by my side!
The Larch!
The Pine!
The Giant Redwood tree!
The Sequoia!
The Little Whopping Rule Tree!
We'd sing!  Sing!  Sing!

Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day.

CHORUS:  He's a lumberjack, and he's okay,
         He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch,
I go to the lava-try.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

Mounties: He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch,
          He goes to the lava-try.
          On Wednesdays 'e goes shoppin'
          And has buttered scones for tea.

CHORUS

I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing,
And hang around in bars.

Mounties: He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps,
          He likes to press wild flowers.
          He puts on women's clothing
          And hangs around.... In bars???????

CHORUS

I chop down trees, I wear high heels,
Suspendies and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa.

Mounties: He cuts down trees, he wears high heels
          Suspendies?? and a .... a Bra????
          (spoken, raggedly)  What's this?  Wants to be a *girlie*?  Oh, My!
          And I thought you were so rugged!  Poofter!

CHORUS

All: He's a lumberjack, and he's okaaaaaaayyy.....   (BONG)

"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

MURP

link

QuoteSeahawks' Fisher faces assault charge

By José Miguel Romero

Seattle Times staff reporter

Seahawks defensive end Bryce Fisher has been charged with fourth-degree assault, stemming from an apparent domestic dispute with his wife. He appeared in Kirkland Municipal Court for a pretrial hearing on Wednesday.

Fisher, 29, was arrested and booked soon after an argument early on the morning of April 11 during which police were called, necessitating a mandatory arrest. The Renton native "cooperated fully," said his lawyer, Bill Bowman, and Fisher was arraigned later in the day.

A police report obtained by The Associated Press said Fisher twisted his wife's arm behind her back during the dispute.

"This caused her pain since she had surgery on her right wrist in July 2005 to repair a torn tendon," the report stated.

The report also said the couple had been struggling for control of Fisher's cellphone after his wife confronted him with allegations that Fisher was having an affair.

Bowman said the pretrial hearing will resume on Dec. 6 in Kirkland Court after the defense was granted a continuance on Wednesday. Bowman said he expects a resolution to the matter by that time.

The Seahawks would not comment on the matter, which is still being investigated. Fourth-degree assault is a gross misdemeanor charge in Washington state.

Fisher has been one of the Seahawks at the forefront of the team's goodwill and good-character campaign, being a local product and fan favorite.

A captain in the Washington Air National Guard, he recently toured American military installations in Afghanistan and the Middle East as part of an NFL-sponsored trip.

Another Seahawks player, right tackle Sean Locklear, is scheduled to be in court on June 13 for the beginning of his domestic assault trial. Locklear pleaded not guilty in Seattle Municipal Court on Jan. 17.

He was arrested two days before that outside a Seattle nightclub after witnesses told police that Locklear had grabbed his female companion by the neck.

BigEd76

Feva

It's as if this thread was made for Chris Henry.

GET HENRY!!

(cuz Lord knows he's gonna be available soon enough.)
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

The stupidity is staggering.  Next, he'll hold out for a better contract.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

We can only hope that he makes his demands while threatening someone with a gun.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I think you guys are kinda hard on Chris Henry.

After all, it ain't easy being an NFL Wide Receiver when you don't have opposable thumbs.

The BIGSTUD

Henry is a pretty good player. Not good enough to sign with all of his issues though.

If he ever gets his act together I think he could be a pretty good player in this league.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Dillen

He already is a good player. He's still a dumbass.

The BIGSTUD

If he gets cut he can join his WV buddy Porter in Oakland, and do nothing because they have no QB.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhanInDC

Colts linebacker June arrested 
NFL.com wire reports 

LEBANON, Ind. (June 13, 2006) -- Indianapolis Colts linebacker Cato June was arrested for failing to appear in court on a driving while suspended charge.

June, who was selected as a Pro Bowl starter last season, was released from the Boone County Jail on $500 bond, said a jail staffer who declined to give her name. Boone County is just northwest of Indianapolis.

Additional details about the charges against June were not immediately available.

June was a backup in 11 games as a rookie in 2003. He started every game in 2004 and blossomed last season in his second year as a starter. He had 109 tackles, third-most on the team, returned two interceptions for touchdowns and was voted to the Pro Bowl.

He signed a new contract in April for one year at $1.57 million.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

The BIGSTUD

NEW WARRANT ISSUED FOR CHRIS HENRY

On Tuesday, we said that we'd continue to focus on the recovery of Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger from injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident unless Chris Henry or A.J. Nicholson or Sean Taylor or Marcus Vick kill someone within the next 48 hours.

We have a winner.  Sort of.

WCPO-TV reports that a warrant has been issued for the arrest of Bengals receiver Chris Henry, and that he is wanted for three counts of "unlawful transaction with a minor."

Per WKRC-TV, the charges arise from allegations that Henry provided alcohol to three underage females.  The incident occurred at a party at a Covington, Kentucky hotel in April.