Winter Olympics

Started by 4and26, February 08, 2006, 04:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Did Roberta Esche start for them?

Crossroids

Those of you who missed the men's figure skating missed the Cincinnati Bengal who came in 2nd.  He was fabulous...  :-*

MDS

You can't really get much gayer than that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Senegal's entire winter olympic team consists of one person.

And he's an Austrian skiier.

Linky

Crossroids

I think Chris Spadaro and Scott Hamilton (figure skater-commentator) were separated at birth...

BigEd76

Canada's hockey team is losing 2-0 to Switzerland....3rd period  :paranoid

BigEd76

MDS

What channel is this on? I cant find it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

CNBC

It's over!  2-0!!  :-D :-D :-D :-D

Canada outshot them 24-1 in the 3rd period!

MDS

Ha. I don't get that. Temple cable really does suck.

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 18, 2006, 12:11:27 PM
USA vs Slovakia at 2pm

And with 4:00+ left in the game, the US is choking another game I actually watch, down 2-1 to Slovakia.

BigEd76

2-1 final, with games against Sweden and Russia remaining.  If the USA loses both games, they'll likely finish in a tie with Latvia for the 4th spot in Group B, making goal differential the tiebreaker...

Also today, Forsberg had 2 assists as Sweden beat Latvia 6-1, and Niittymaki had another good game as Finland beats the Czechs 4-2.  Jagr left the game in the 2nd period after having his head slammed into a wall....  :yay

Feva

Shani Davis wins the Gold in the 1000m Speed Skating.  1st African American to win a Gold Medal in the winter olympics.

Uh oh, fellas... we've found another sport.  First Tiger... now this.  It's only a matter of time before we come after water polo.  ;D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Black guys on horses in the water? It'll never happen.

The man. The myth. The legend.