Ok, Who Is Hittin Bonnie Bernstein?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 06, 2006, 12:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 06, 2006, 02:34:22 PM
theres a reason she goes by bonnie blowjob

its pretty common knowledge that she serviced jason williams while he was at duke

she worked several md players as well...chief among them matt kovarik

the grapevine now is saying her and belichek might be tryin to make babies

:-D

Bill Belichick?!?

And are we talkin about White Chocolate Williams?

I didn't realize she was such an equal opportunity whore.

And yes, I'd hit it.

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

ice grillin you

MD "Girl" Bernstein To NBC Football - 2/5 - DC Examiner sports media columnist Jim Williams tells DCRTV that "local girl" and University Of Maryland grad Bonnie Bernstein will handling the pro football sidelines for NBC next season.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

ooooooooohhhhhhhh, maybe she'll write about it in her diary
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

henchmanUK

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 06, 2006, 03:19:33 PM
Every single one of you homos would gladly sell your soul to Daniel Snyder to farg her so please shut your fish holes.

Irony at its finest! Congratulations, Romey! ;)
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Feva

QuoteOk, Who Is Hittin Bonnie Bernstein?

OK... I confess.  You got me.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

You'd better go get checked out then. Who knows what you might have picked up.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP

QuoteTeddy Greenstein, of the Chicago Tribune, reports CBS sideline reporter Bonnie Bernstein has resigned her position with the station. She had three years remaining on her contract. Bernstein decided to leave her high-profile sideline gig for a number of reasons, many of which only her closest friends and family members truly can understand. Bernstein will continue to broadcast football for CBS/Westwood One on the radio. Bernstein already is fielding job offers, some for news and some for sports. In the meantime, she will focus on mentoring aspiring broadcasters for Velvet Hammer Media, a company that took its name from a moniker given to U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

uh huh.

MDS

so only her close friends and families can full understand that shes a slut?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Quote from: General_Failure on February 08, 2006, 01:19:13 PM
You'd better go get checked out then. Who knows what you might have picked up.

Or gave her.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

looks like blowjob bonnie is cummin back

Sideline reporter Bonnie Bernstein, formerly of CBS, is close to signing with ABC/ESPN, according to a source familiar with the negotiations. Calls to Bernstein and her agent, Babette Perry, were not returned, but the source said Bernstein could be working Sunday night baseball games on ESPN as soon as July 2. She would also work college football games this fall. An opening was created by the departure of Sam Ryan, who left to sign with New York's Channel 2 and CBS Sports.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

reese125

man, thank god. her work is crucial to the game

Feva