Ok, Who Is Hittin Bonnie Bernstein?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 06, 2006, 12:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

From PFT.com:

QuoteThis morning, we've received yet another facially incredible tip, and we're not going to completely ignore it while we otherwise try to track it down.

It involves a relationship, and pending a engagement, between two folks who make their living in and around the NFL.  Though we're not 100 percent sure that disclosing the names based on the information we've received anonymously would create any potential legal liability, we're playing it safe for now.

But if it's true, and when it comes out, you'll be scooping your jaw out of your Froot Loops, just like we did.

More to come.  Maybe.

Didn't really know what Florio was talking about until I read this from Steve Czaban's website:

QuoteBonnie Bernstein OUT at CBS
I essentially "reported" this to you here at the Daily Czabe last week, although I did not feel comfortable reporting the more salacious details as to why she would be on the way out. To repeat here: the word I got was that she was.. um... ahem.. "mixing business and pleasure" in a way that was about to get her in serious trouble. Whatever it was, it's too damn bad. She's still damn hot for a sideline gal, and knew sports as well as any babe with a mic. The glory days of chicks giving us injury updates are fast fading. Lisa Guererro, gone. Melissa Stark, gone. Now Bonnie. Ugh.

So...which NFL player was hittin' that?

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

I'm gonna say a black dude....jewish girls love em. Uhhhh....lets see. Reggie Wayne. I'll throw it out there. From the U.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

terpseagles

She's a Terp too.  All the better.   ^-^

MURP

are they sure it was a player?   

Im guessin Madden.  ha. 

Cerevant

An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Diomedes

Quote from: Cerevant on February 06, 2006, 09:48:42 AMAre they sure it's a man?

This is a fine question.  She's got a bit of the dyke 'tude and look, doesn't she?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

rjs246

Women should be banned from NFL stadiums. And college stadiums. That's all.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

it's pretentiousness like a fargin diary entry for a stupid sideline reporter that really makes me want to kill people
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.