College Players The Eagles Are Interested In

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 23, 2006, 10:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Although I don't trust this regime to identify a quality WR, picking up a diamond in the rough in the 3rd or 4th round would be pretty outstanding.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

yeah I didnt mean to sound that Williams was a 1st rounder.  Just an exciting player.  He is on the smaller side, but he can return punts and kickoffs as well as play WR.   Id rather have a possible playmaker who is small (Williams) than a dufus who is big (McMullen). 

rjs246

He returns kicks? Well that actually gives me something to get excited about. Christ the STs were awful this season.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP

found this on an Auburn preview site:

QuoteNT Tommy Jackson -- Teams will see his stocky 6-foot, 308-pound form and wonder if he can play at the next level. Then they'll see his combination of strength, quickness and relentless pursuit and give him a chance. His reputation as a "character" guy will also help his stock.

sounds just like Mike Patterson eh?

PoopyfaceMcGee

As the official sponsor of Mike Patterson, I'd say 2 Pattersons is better than one.

Also, if Brandon Williams is even in the general REALM of Steve Smith, I don't care if he's not a big WR.

BigEd76

Shockley is a decent choice for a 2nd day pick.  I wonder if Reggie McNeal will be considered...

Feva

DJ Shockley = Mike Vick lite.

Doesn't run as fast... but he makes up for it by being just as innacurate.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Dillen

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 24, 2006, 05:33:26 PM
Shockley is a decent choice for a 2nd day pick.  I wonder if Reggie McNeal will be considered...
I'd like that. He'd have to move to WR though. Make him learn how to hold. Could you imagine the trick plays though?

PhillyPhreak54

Quoteand the Eagles with Tye Hill, David Pittman, Mike Bell, and Michael Robinson.

NGM

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 24, 2006, 09:18:32 PM
Quoteand the Eagles with Tye Hill, David Pittman, Mike Bell, and Michael Robinson.

Draft Michael Robinson and make him Dawks replacement.  But that is just my permawood for PSU today talkin. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Bob_in_RI

Quote from: rjs246 on January 24, 2006, 02:13:45 PM
A 5'11" WR prospect?! Be still my beating heart!

Hank Baskett is 6'4", 220lbs  :-D

PhillyPhreak54

QuotePhilly and Tampa Bay spoke with Mark Anderson (at length) and Thomas Howard

PhillyPhreak54

goeagles99 confirmed that the Eagles also spoke to  Anwar Phillips - CB,  Jason Avant - WR & Max Jean-Gilles - OG

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 25, 2006, 01:34:14 AM
goeagles99 confirmed that the Eagles also spoke to  Anwar Phillips - CB,  Jason Avant - WR & Max Jean-Gilles - OG

going by last years goeagles99 confirmations...that means no way in hell they will ever be eagles
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.