Inspirational posters - Eagles style

Started by MURP, January 04, 2006, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

MURP

Susquehanna Birder

Clean out your inbox, Wingspan.  ;)

Sarge, I still can't see your graphics. Quit using that Imagestation crap.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on January 05, 2006, 04:55:38 PM

I'm too lazy to create an account with anyone else.  Just right click/properties on it and copy and paste the url in your address bar.  Jeez, do I have to do every-farging-thing around here?  :P

Susquehanna Birder

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on January 05, 2006, 05:25:01 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 05, 2006, 04:01:06 PM
I like  your avatar.

Sarge, were you ever stationed in Japan?

I knew it. They're japanese breasts!

Ha! It reminds me of those bikini wearing japanese women in the asahi posters.  :drool :drool :drool
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Wingspan

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 05, 2006, 04:58:58 PM
Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on January 05, 2006, 04:55:38 PM

I'm too lazy to create an account with anyone else.  Just right click/properties on it and copy and paste the url in your address bar.  Jeez, do I have to do every-farging-thing around here?  :P

imageshack.us doesnt require a registration
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BobbyT

"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: hbionic on January 05, 2006, 05:38:36 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on January 05, 2006, 05:25:01 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 05, 2006, 04:01:06 PM
I like  your avatar.

Sarge, were you ever stationed in Japan?

I knew it. They're japanese breasts!

Ha! It reminds me of those bikini wearing japanese women in the asahi posters.  :drool :drool :drool

Yes they are sir. I've never been over my Japa-ho kick since I left Japan. Let me know if you want me to post some picks of her for ya.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: General_Failure on January 05, 2006, 10:23:14 PM

The guy in the front can play special teams.

He could also play the joker.....or the smoker......or the mid-night toker........ :paranoid

:paranoid

Susquehanna Birder

The guy with the tie undoubtedly knows a cheap source of Whizzinators for the entire team.