Reggie Brown: Future #1? According To Mike Quick - "Yes."

Started by Rome, January 01, 2006, 09:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakisaKearseWord

I think Moulds would be just fine. Just don't shove Reggie in as a #1 just yet. Give him a year or two to develop.
OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF #90 DARREN HOWARD

Munson

I love how everyone's been screaming for McMullen to show them something, and then he does, and everyyone hates him more now then they did. I'm not saying start him. I'm saying keep him in the #4 spot, maaaybe let him compete with GLew for the #3 spot. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying start him and vote him to the Pro Bowl here. I think he's a more then fine #4 WR.

I don't think WR is or should be top priority this off-season.....LB's and both lines need a lot more help IMO. Then we definately need to upgrade at FB if we want to have any success running the ball (when we do run it).

Lj doesn't just catch balls here or there....he was leading TE's in catches before McNabb's injury.....Him and Westbrook creating mismatches that Duce and Chad Lewis did NOT create is what will make the current set of WR's fine in the "improved" NFC. If Pinkston isn't going to be back 100%, then they do need to sign and/or draft someone. Otherwise, they can and will win with the WR's they have.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Let's go with the assumption that Pinky isn't going to be healthy. The idea of betting an entire season on hims is, frankly, terrifying.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mhunt on January 05, 2006, 08:36:14 AM
Quote from: FFatPatt on January 04, 2006, 04:55:22 PM
I don't want Moulds and Randle-El.

why not?

Because plugging two new receivers into the offense at once greatly reduces the likelihood that Donovan would be able to build a repoire with both of them.  I'd rather the Eagles add one key piece to the passing offense.

Plus, the last thing we need is more excuses not to create a running game.  I'd much rather the Eagles add a WR and a bigger, change-of-pace RB than two WR's.

ice grillin you

a bigger, change-of-pace RB

how friggin good would lendale white look in an eagle uniform

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2006, 08:42:00 AM

Yes, please.  LenDale White as an NFL RB >>>>> Santonio Holmes as an NFL WR

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2006, 08:42:00 AM
a bigger, change-of-pace RB

i was saying that last night.  i don't hold the last 4th down against him, that's on the USC OC
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

LenDale White as an NFL RB >>>>> Santonio Holmes as an NFL WR

word

MadMarchHare

Is there any real chance he'd be available at 14 after that performance, or would the Birds need to trade up?
Anyone but Reid.

ice grillin you

before last night i saw him mostly listed as a mid to late first rounder

SunMo

but this is all fantasy, no way the Eagles take a RB in the 1st round
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.

ice grillin you

it would have nothing to do with westbrook...white would be come their big back they need...that however isnt their biggest need...therefore they probably wont take him...i personally wouldnt be against it tho

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Sun_Mo on January 05, 2006, 09:27:37 AM
but this is all fantasy, no way the Eagles take a RB in the 1st round

I still think there is a slight chance White might be on the board when the Eagles pick. He was projected by most to be a late pick in the first round before last night. If he was the there, and the Eagles passed, I would be disappointed, but not outraged only if they took a stud LB or DT that may have slipped. Having White would be awesome, but it doesn't make much sense to be honest. Wherever White goes, he'll most likely be the number one guy, and with the Eagles just giving Westy a nice extension and Moats showing alot big play potential, I don't see them bringing him in. Having White and his price tag only to see him get 15 touches a game doesn't make much sense.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.