Reggie Brown: Future #1? According To Mike Quick - "Yes."

Started by Rome, January 01, 2006, 09:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMarchHare

Seems to me if White were still on the board at that point, there's a chance he'd be the "best available player".

And I know he'd be the change of pace back, IGY, I just can't see them ponying up 1st round money for a back after paying Westbrook.
Anyone but Reid.

MURP

While id love to have Lendale White on the Eagles, I think that there are bigger needs right now on the team.... considering the way Reid runs the offense.

MadMarchHare

Quote from: MURP on January 05, 2006, 10:43:31 AM
While id love to have Lendale White on the Eagles, I think that there are bigger needs right now on the team.... considering the way Reid runs the offense.

Pun intended?
Anyone but Reid.

MURP

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteQ: Do you think you can be the No. 1 guy next season?

A: "Yes I do, I think that's what they drafted me for."

Q: Do you want that role?

A: "No, I'd rather sit on the bench and hand out water (laughs)."

Quality.

full Q & A with Reggie

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 06, 2006, 08:43:21 AM

Quality.

full Q & A with Reggie

That would make Mahe totally useless.

General_Failure

Mahe isn't going to take this lying down. He's going to take it on his knees.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 06, 2006, 08:50:15 AM
Quote from: FFatPatt on January 06, 2006, 08:43:21 AM

Quality.

full Q & A with Reggie

That would make Mahe totally useless.

I'm liking Reggie more and more.  :yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

I don't have a choice?

How do you know he didn't kick the hell outta my puppy when we were little or something?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

What are you gonna do, like our best reciever less and less?  Start liking McMullen more and more?  Right.

You got no choice.  Reggie it is.  Love him up, Feva!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on January 06, 2006, 05:02:28 PM
What are you gonna do, like our best receiver less and less? Start liking McMullen more an more?

Someone's got a short memory...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Feva

Yeah, OK.... I didn't like that dog that much anyway.  I kicked him myself more than a few times.

Wingspan

What are you gonna do, like our best reciever less and less?  Start liking McMullen more and more?  Right.

we get that with a lot of the top teir birds. might as well break reggie in
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.