The Snow heading to the east is no joke!

Started by phillymic2000, December 08, 2005, 10:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

don't tempt me...i think ill just park outside for now. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

I can't stop laughing.  Fargin' hilarious.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Lemme guess...you got the John Deere out of the garage?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

Quote from: mussa on December 09, 2005, 03:44:39 PM
well my dumbass just put a few scoops of snow into the bed of my truck with my dads john deere.  then i plowed his driveway. i left flooring it down the driveway, it hugs the snow, def better traction with the weight.   got out of the truck checked to see the mail...as i was getting back in the truck i slipped on my ass, busted my leg on the bottom of the door.  stupid.  now i remember snow can be a bitch sometimes.  i also remembered that i park my truck in my garage.  my garage is a good 20 degress warmer than the outside.  the big fargin pile of snow in my truck bed will melt and ill have a shtein load of water in the garage.  i am an idiot.  there i admit it.  thanks for the advice!   >:(

post of the year nominee, right there :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Tomahawk

mussa

baaaabaaaaabaaaaahhhomohawkkkkkk......iiii...neeeeeeed....feeeeeeeed.........baaabaaaaaaa....baaabaaah