LOL Gints Tailgate

Started by fansince61, December 07, 2005, 09:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

Might as well start it..I'll be there..who else ???

Susquehanna Birder

It'll be like hitting myself in the head with a hammer.

fansince61

MURP

I might have an extra ticket.  $65.  if your interested IM me. 

MDS

i might give you 2 dollars for it. thats up from a previous offer of 1 dollar to old man river.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

I'm not well enough to go tomorrow, so if anyone wants our tickets at face, they're yours. :(
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

im keeping my offer of 2 bucks for the pair on the table. thats a dollar per. its a good deal, think about it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Serious people only need ask.  ::)

mds, I'm not in the mood. I'd rather eat the tickets than give them to you for 2 bucks. Sorry.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

I'd go but my cat is having laser hair removal surgery on Monday and I wouldn't be back in time to hold his paws when he goes in, so...

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 10, 2005, 08:24:41 PM
Serious people only need ask.  ::)

mds, I'm not in the mood. I'd rather eat the tickets than give them to you for 2 bucks. Sorry.

I wasnt even serious about that. I'm not sure I'd go for free.

PhillyGirl

Because you're a REAL fan.  ::)

MDS

I wasnt even serious about that. But seriously, if you dont find anyone ill take em for free. i have 7 dollars in my wallet.

Susquehanna Birder

Does that mean MURP won't be there, either?

Father Demon

If I was in town, I'd buy them...

You fools don't even know what priviledge you have to attend these games...  I have to plan months ahead, spend crazy money to get there, and enjoy  it then...  even if it's 42-0...   AT LEAST I WAS THERE.....

Spoiled bastiges......
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Rome

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on December 11, 2005, 02:09:32 AM
If I was in town, I'd buy them...

You fools don't even know what priviledge you have to attend these games...  I have to plan months ahead, spend crazy money to get there, and enjoy  it then...  even if it's 42-0...   AT LEAST I WAS THERE.....

Spoiled bastiges......

Preach on, Brother Demon!

Spoiled rotten brats, the lot of 'em!!

:yay