Mets Off-Season Thread

Started by DH, December 07, 2005, 11:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hey, I'd rather see the Mets win the division than the Braves, but there's a lot of baseball left to play.

Feva

No doubt.

I'm not to getting ahead of myself... because it's hard to argue with 14 in a row, but from down here in the belly of the beast... watching the Mets end the Braves streak would keep me smiling all the way into football season.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

Washington led the division all the way until August last year and still finished in last...

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 18, 2006, 05:57:06 PM
Washington led the division all the way until August last year and still finished in last...

What an awesome accomplishment.

PhillyPhreak54

And the Dodgers started off 12-2 and finished 20 games under .500....

Feva

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 18, 2006, 05:57:06 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 18, 2006, 06:41:39 PM
And the Dodgers started off 12-2 and finished 20 games under .500....

Have I mentioned lately that the two of you can kiss my ass?  :P
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

And the Mets lose 7-1 tonight.

The Phillies have an unscheduled day-off. Pay no attention to the results of tonights game.

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 18, 2006, 09:52:06 PM
And the Mets lose 7-1 tonight.

The Phillies have an unscheduled day-off. Pay no attention to the results of tonights game.

yeah, they wouldnt want to gain any ground or anything.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

DH

Feva

MDS

Wagner almost blew another one. F him and F the Mets.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

why are there people from philly that like the mets
why are there people not from philly that like the eagles
why are there people from anywhere that like the eagles and mets
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 14, 2006, 12:25:33 AM
why are there people from philly that like the mets
why are there people not from philly that like the eagles
why are there people from anywhere that like the eagles and mets

My son's not "from Philly," but he darn better like the Eagles and Phillies.  Or else.  >:D

ice grillin you

if youre from philly he is from philly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.