Mets Off-Season Thread

Started by DH, December 07, 2005, 11:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Wow. He's nearly good enough to not give up game blowing hits to Kelly Stinnet and Miguel Ciaro. The Yankees of all teams seriously had nobody better on their bench?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

DH, can you change the title of the thread?

DH

If Mike Pelfrey had a better start in Norfolk, he probably would have come up and pitched instead of Soler. The dudes a Cuban defector who says he's 27. Should be interesting.

Ed: How would I go about doing that?

BigEd76

Go to the 1st post of this thread and edit it, then fix the title...

DH

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 21, 2006, 11:25:28 PM
TUE = Gavin Floyd vs Trachsel
WED = Cole Hamels vs Alay Soler
THU = Jon Lieber vs Jeremi Gonzalez

enjoy  :)

How'd it turn out the last time you thought you had pitching matchups figured out?  ;)
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Peter Gammons said so on BBTN.

Ed > Peter Gammons.

Get the brooms out, Muts fans. Phillies sweep!

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 22, 2006, 02:25:39 AM
Peter Gammons said so on BBTN.

Ed > Peter Gammons.

Get the brooms out, Muts fans. Phillies sweep!

I hope your alarm clock is working to wake your ass up... cuz you're dreaming, bro.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

phillies need to come off their rotation...skip floyd...and go with myers on thursday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Mets fans = taterskins fans.

That is all.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Ahahahaha.  That's awesome, Mo.

:yay

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 22, 2006, 10:24:25 AM
phillies need to come off their rotation...skip floyd...and go with myers on thursday

Why? Remember...he's just another mediocre pitcher who doesn't show up in big games, right?

Feva,

We're sweepin' dat ass in Queens, bro. My alarm clock works fine and no need to set it. I will sleep well knowing that the Phils are gonna whoop y'all.

:-D @ the thread Mo posted

ice grillin you

Why? Remember...he's just another mediocre pitcher who doesn't show up in big games, right?

because hes light years better than floyd

who said anything about big games...hes never pitched in a big game

mayers is a 10-15 game winner and floyd is a borderline major league pitcher right now...thats why you pitch myers thursday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous