Florida Bimbo Teacher Gets Off In Molestation Case - Big Surprise.

Started by Rome, November 22, 2005, 02:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

mussa

oh boo hoo, i got raped by a hot trashy teacher when i was 14.  im sure his life is ruined.  jesus. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 22, 2005, 02:26:29 PM
I'd like to get her off!  :yay

You're around 14 or so, right Waco?  You'd probably have a shot at it...

Diomedes

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 22, 2005, 02:24:47 PMIf She Was A Man, She Would Have Gotten 10 Years In The Pokey

Word.  And if she weren't a white looker--if she was ugly or black--she would have gotten a couple years.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

I'm betting the prosecutor goes home every night after seeing her in court and beats off relentlessly.

Look at the photo of him staring at her in court...

Either that or he's already farging her.

MURP

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

She looks like Chuckie from those doll-gone-made horror movies I never watch.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.