Eagles/Giants - Post Game thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, November 20, 2005, 04:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: hbionic on November 20, 2005, 05:04:09 PM
How and when did shtein-o break his ankle?

When Burress (who was wide open) leaped in the air for a ball but had it go off his finger tips. Toast somehow wound up behind him and sort of stubbed/jammed/twisted/ (who the farg knows) his leg/ankle into the ground.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: General_Failure on November 20, 2005, 05:08:34 PM
I like my version better.

Should I eat Mexican food tonight or should I just order pizza?

Feva

Quote from: hbionic on November 20, 2005, 05:04:09 PM
How and when did shtein-o break his ankle?
Don't know how, but WEST is GOD was somwhere jumping for joy when it happened.  farger.

Quote from: WEST is GOD on November 20, 2005, 03:38:59 PM
Oh and good riddance Lito, I was laughing so hard when he went down. I hope the same happens to Lewis so we can get a real safety in there.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

fansince61

fansince61

How can M. Lewis cover the TE, stop the run and pickup litoast's guy?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

fansince61

BigEd76

x-rays were negative on Litoast, MRI tomorrow.  Might be a high ankle sprain instead...

As for the game itself...meh....I realized 3 weeks ago that the season was over....

General_Failure

BigEd76

4:15 vs the Packers next week and it's no longer the main FOX game (Giants/Seahawks is).  It probably won't be seen outside the Wisconsin or Philly areas...

LBIggle

sad but true.. i didn't bother facing the walloping hangover i had.  plus now that i moved out to reno im not used to 10:00 games.  i didn't get up to watch so.. aw well.  doesn't sound like i missed anything anyway. who do we lose to next week?

Dillen

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 20, 2005, 05:36:59 PM
4:15 vs the Packers next week and it's no longer the main FOX game (Giants/Seahawks is).  It probably won't be seen outside the Wisconsin or Philly areas...
i dont get to see it, awesome.
actually, who the farg cares.