Kordella Coming To Phila?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 20, 2005, 12:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

This season has been embarassing enough as it is.  Do we really need to see Kordell Stewart on top of everything else?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Nothing draws the crowds back like a man with large scars on his face.

The man. The myth. The legend.

fansince61

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 20, 2005, 05:58:36 PM
This season has been embarassing enough as it is.  Do we really need to see Kordell Stewart on top of everything else?

Can he play cornerback ???

archer

LBIggle

why even bother?

if it comes down to "slash" playing qb for us.. just forfeit.  if it comes down to that point its just who really gives a shtein?

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'd rather see Smoker promoted, and he sucks really bad.

General_Failure

archer

Why is everyone so down on neckbeard?

General_Failure

I love Neckbeard. The fact that he didn't get to start this week is a travishamockery.

Diomedes

I totally think that Mcnabb, injured or not, has to get back out there.  There's still so much at stake.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

fansince61

Quote from: Diomedes on November 20, 2005, 09:57:10 PM
I totally think that Mcnabb, injured or not, has to get back out there.  There's still so much at stake.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

General_Failure

I totally think that Mcnabb, injured or not, has to get back out there. There's still so much at stake.

Do the NFL rules allow for a player to be in a motorized wheelchair on the field?

fansince61

Quote from: General_Failure on November 20, 2005, 10:03:09 PM
I totally think that Mcnabb, injured or not, has to get back out there. There's still so much at stake.

Do the NFL rules allow for a player to be in a motorized wheelchair on the field?

Yes...Disabilities Act

Feva

I agree... this season won't totally be in the toilet until he breaks an arm.  He needs to finish what he started.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger