i do...and the best part is everyone on this board pays my salary...holla
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 17, 2005, 01:32:12 PM
Don't you people have jobs?

i do...and the best part is everyone on this board pays my salary...holla
Yeah, well... starting tomorrow, I'm putting a stop on my donations to the Special Olympics.  Thanks for the reminder.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

Quote from: JailBird-man on November 17, 2005, 01:23:46 PM
I'm sorry I couldn't read your post after this, you're a fargin idiot.  Our Special teams eats an ass right now. Our defense only stops the run at home apparently and our hopes have always relied on how far Donny can take us. If don't see that you're an idiot.

he wasn't talking about right now, he was talking about the entire time they've been winning, and for the most part it's the truth.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Quote from: Fan_Since_64 on November 17, 2005, 08:07:19 AM

I've watched the Eagles for over 40 years now. Donovan McNabb is the best quarterback they've had during that period (Norm Van Brocklin and Sonny Jurgensen were before my time - and Donovan has had more quality seasons for the Eagles than Sonny had). Randall Cunningham was exciting to watch, for sure, but he wasn't as complete a QB, and certainly wasn't the leader that Donovan McNabb is. Ron Jaworski? Yep, I liked him because he wasn't as physically blessed as a McNabb or Cunningham but got the most out of what he had. Not in Donovan's league. Roman Gabriel? He was on the downside by the time he arrived in Philadelphia, and had only one quality season for a team that went 5-8-1. Norm Snead? King Hill? Pete Liske? Um, I don't think so.

This has been a tough season. It isn't over yet, and regardless, the Eagles will be back and so will Donovan McNabb. Let's not allow the hysteria-mongers to get us down!

You da man!  Having followed this team religiously since 1971 man have we seen some scrubs at QB.  How can some of these people forget the fiasco in 1991.  Randall out, in comes McMahon - out, in comes Pat Ryan!!!  In comes Brad Goebel, in comes Jeff Kemp.  Considering DMac has never had a legit power back he's done a marvelous job over the past 6 years.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Having followed this team religiously since 1971 man have we seen some scrubs at QB.  How can some of these people forget the fiasco in 1991.  Randall out, in comes McMahon - out, in comes Pat Ryan!!!  In comes Brad Goebel, in comes Jeff Kemp.

irrelevant played out argument that shows you dont require or expect the best of your players

Eaglez

I can't believe this thread got to be 6 pages long. It's the same dribble rehashed over and over.

Reid is the most winningest head coach over the last 5 seasons. No way should he be fired after this season. He is too valuable and has turned this team back into a contender virtually every single season. How you part ways with a man who has brought the Eagles to the top of the league consistently is beyond me. It's just typical doomsday negativism. Its extremely easy to be a contrarian, you know.

McNabb has heart, he has guts, and he is a great leader. I embrace him and so does a great majority of the true fanbase. I love how everyone is ragging on McNabb when he got his first playoff victory in his first year of fully starting while Peyton "I have all the records in the world" Manning got his first playoff win a couple of seasons - not to mention being in the league much longer.  Oh yeah, and Peyton has always played poorly in all of their playoff losses as well. Does he have guts, is he a true leader?

What about Elway? He didn't win his two championships until the end of his career. He also had some questionable playoff games and played poorly when it counted.

It's astounding how negative some can get. Looking at the grand scheme of things McNabb has accomplished a lot for this city, and he has made the Eagles a viable contender year in and year out. No wonder we get bad media coverage, its a disgrace that some people talk about jumping ship and abandoning everything because of one zesty outcome. It should piss everyone off, but going to extreme measures is not going to solve anything.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Eaglez on November 17, 2005, 02:10:25 PM
It's astounding how negative some can get. Looking at the grand scheme of things McNabb has accomplished a lot for this city, and he has made the Eagles a viable contender year in and year out. No wonder we get bad media coverage, its a disgrace that some people talk about jumping ship and abandoning everything because of one zesty outcome. It should piss everyone off, but going to extreme measures is not going to solve anything.

Can girls also have agreement orgasms on this board?  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 17, 2005, 02:12:25 PMCan girls also have agreement orgasms on this board? :-D

An agreement boner and an agreement orgasm are completely different things.  Only a woman could confuse the two.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Um....the "agreement orgasm" comment has been used 1000 times on here, Dio.

I think I heard the "agreement boner" comment like twice.

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 17, 2005, 02:16:41 PM
Um....the "agreement orgasm" comment has been used 1000 times on here, Dio.

I think I heard the "agreement boner" comment like twice.

You are incorrect, ma'am.

ice grillin you

PhillyGirl

Nah, the agreement orgasm was never used.

Quote from: rjs246 on September 24, 2005, 12:00:10 PM
More agreement orgasms for me. This is getting messy.

Quote from: EagleFeva on September 29, 2005, 11:00:25 AM
Agreement orgasms... yuck!  :paranoid

QuoteRe: More Whining from Westbrook
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2005, 09:05:36 AM »

Quote from: Zanshin on September 23, 2005, 09:02:47 AM
That's bullshtein.  I've been a supporter of Westbrook since people were crying for more of Buckhalter...so I understand what he can do.  But Davis is the same kind of back; and if you want to look at the stats, one could argue he's been more productive.  Stats don't tell the whole story though.  But if Davis were here, he'd be the same sort of back...and there's not a doubt in my mind about that.  Westbrook is very good...but let's not get carried away.  It's not like he's a guy who's going to run to get you those two yards you need on 3rd and 2.  He's a piece of the puzzle, and he's good at what he does.  He deserves to be paid...but the money he's been offered is good money for what he brings to the table.

I believe I just had several agreement orgasms. Gross.

Don't act like its never said.

ice grillin you