What I've learned from WIP in the last 3 hours

Started by PhillyandBCEagles, November 15, 2005, 04:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyandBCEagles

-TO has more heart than McNabb

-Michael Vick is a better QB than McNabb

-McNabb and/or Reid were paid off to throw the game (possibly by TO)

-Brett Favre is a better QB than McNabb

-The Eagles should've caved in to TO and given him a new contract in the middle of the season once they started to struggle

-Bill Parcells didn't go for the onside kick after the Cowboys' offensive TD because he felt that they were more likely to score with the ball in McNabb's hands than Bledsoe's

Anything else I'm missing??  I know there was another real gem about an hour ago but can't remember at the moment what it was, hopefully I'll think of it.

fansince61

Quote from: PhillyandBCEagles on November 15, 2005, 04:38:04 PM
-TO has more heart than McNabb

-Michael Vick is a better QB than McNabb

-McNabb and/or Reid were paid off to throw the game (possibly by TO)

-Brett Favre is a better QB than McNabb

-The Eagles should've caved in to TO and given him a new contract in the middle of the season once they started to struggle

:puke :puke :puke :puke

:puke :puke :puke :puke
-Bill Parcells didn't go for the onside kick after the Cowboys' offensive TD because he felt that they were more likely to score with the ball in McNabb's hands than Bledsoe's

Anything else I'm missing??  I know there was another real gem about an hour ago but can't remember at the moment what it was, hopefully I'll think of it.

WEST is GOD

WIP isn't for educational purposes. It's there to entertain you when you are bored.

If it's driving you that crazy then you don't need to listen to it.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MURP

Cerevant

Thank you for reassuring me that I'm not missing anything.  I turned off WIP almost a year a go, and I haven't missed it for a second.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PhillyandBCEagles

It's actually cheering me up somewhat.  I can console myself in the knowledge that as bad as things are, at least I'm not one of these farging idiots.  Of course I'm only 21, a couple more losing decades from now I may be as batshtein crazy as they are.

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyandBCEagles on November 15, 2005, 04:52:52 PM
It's actually cheering me up somewhat.  I can console myself in the knowledge that as bad as things are, at least I'm not one of these farging idiots.  Of course I'm only 21, a couple more losing decades from now I may be as batshtein crazy as they are.

I'm only 7 years older than you and many would argue that I'm already 'batshtein' crazy... I've decided to just enjoy the ride.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

T_Section224

Quote from: rjs246 on November 15, 2005, 04:53:46 PMI'm only 7 years older than you and many would argue that I'm already 'batshtein' crazy... I've decided to just enjoy the ride.
and i'm 7 years older then you, imagine what's happened to me
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

LBIggle

qwert246

Like you needed any more reasons not to listen to WIP.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyandBCEagles

Well, I meant batshtein crazy regarding common sense sports knowledge...batshtein crazy in general knows no age boundaries

LBIggle

Don Ho

BC,

Go back to class!

I agree that listening to WIP actually allows to me realize that I am not as stupid and pathetic as some.  They must not have a screener.  Some real pieces of work get through.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: T_Section224 on November 15, 2005, 04:55:41 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on November 15, 2005, 04:53:46 PMI'm only 7 years older than you and many would argue that I'm already 'batshtein' crazy... I've decided to just enjoy the ride.
and i'm 7 years older then you, imagine what's happened to me

And I am 7 years older than you...and long gone......

isn't it strange that every 7 years a new member of the board was born?  :paranoid 

...you must be 49 to reply to this post...
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.