The Zeke Moreno era is over -- hello Justin Ena

Started by SD_Eagle5, November 15, 2005, 03:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Link

Did this need it's own thread? Probably not, but I can't stand the site of all the threads from lastnight. So bite me.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Larry

At this rate, McCoy will eventually be passed by Caver on the depth chart.
More Mahe please.

pinoyboy2pt0

Seriously, wtf IS McCoy doing on this team?  Is he on ST's? ...anything?
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

Don Ho

I really thought McCoy would make some noise this year but what a disappointment. :boo
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eaglez

When you need a boost just bring in another BYU player!!

Chad, Reno, and Justin can start up the BYU clique again.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eaglez on November 15, 2005, 07:35:59 PM
When you need a boost just bring in another BYU player!!

Chad, Reno, and Justin can start up the BYU clique again.

Just need McMahon(the real one) & Sikahema and we'd be sitting pretty. 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

Considine's done...

QuoteEagles | Considine placed on IR
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:35:36 -0800

The Philadelphia Eagles have placed S Sean Considine (shoulder) on Injured Reserve, officially ending his 2005 season. He is dealing with a left shoulder dislocation.

QuoteEagles | Brewer signed
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:35:58 -0800

The Philadelphia Eagles have signed S Jack Brewer (Giants). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Sun_Mo on November 16, 2005, 11:00:26 AM
Considine's done...

QuoteEagles | Considine placed on IR
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:35:36 -0800

The Philadelphia Eagles have placed S Sean Considine (shoulder) on Injured Reserve, officially ending his 2005 season. He is dealing with a left shoulder dislocation.

so much for Considine having any sort of impact whatsoever.

ice grillin you

so much for Considine having any sort of impact whatsoever

he was never going to have any impact...and he probably never will...definitely not outside of special teams...

i got into this with a bunch of people over considine and mccoy back in the spring and summer when the board was all on their nuts just because jim johnson said one day that he was impressed with them or soemthing ridiculous like that

i remember heads saying considine and that hes going to be a beast on special teams this year...ike reese wont be missed because of these guys will step right in...considine will block 10 punts this year blah blah blah...people were saying that he was dawks eventual replacement and had never ever seen him play one down in college...it was amazing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteThe Eagles also signed quarterback Jeff Smoker, a standout at Michigan State, to the practice squad.

They're readying to put McNabb on IR.  Smoker will be the new 3rd QB.

P.S.  Didn't MURP say that he picked off Smoker in a high school game?  :yay

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous