Bored

Started by Tomahawk, November 11, 2005, 05:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

I'm terribly bored. You fools need to entertain me. Ya, mule, ya.

MDS

go find stillupfront and some some rocks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Some some rocks? I don't get. That was not entertaining.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mad-Lad

you should get a hobby.  that, or some Ipecac.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Mad-Lad on November 11, 2005, 05:24:51 PM
you should get a hobby.  that, or some Ipecac.

When I was a young Lad, I wanted to know what Ipecac did so I drank some. I think that's why I can't/won't/don't puke when drinking way too much-my stomach is stronger than anybody.

I'm at work waiting for shtein to do shtein. Bored.

Tomahawk

shtein just did shtein! Yaaaahooooo. I'm going to fulfill my destiny of becoming the drunkest man alive tonight!!

MDS

smoke some rocks. im retarted.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

re-tart-ed? 

What the hell does that mean?  Like, you used to be a tart then you weren't and now you are again?  So you're like a born again homo or something. 

MDS

dont make fun of me. please. it makes me sad.

SD_Eagle5

Guinness is on tap again at SD's house  :drool

MURP

toughen up Navy boy. 

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MURP on November 12, 2005, 12:14:03 AM

toughen up Navy boy. 

The 4 wasn't enough so I bought another 4 and now that's gone  :paranoid Uh-oh

SD_Eagle5

Tomahawk

Once again, I'm afflicted with the malady of boredom. Shouldn't there be threads with half-naked hot ladies?

MURP