Mike Patterson update

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 08, 2005, 10:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Patterson hasn't made the adjustments he's going to need to make to compete at a high level in this league.  I feel confident he's talented enough to get to that point, but he's certainly not there yet.

PoopyfaceMcGee

According to this article, Patterson has 35 tackles.  Whaaaa????

ice grillin you

he needs to bang the weights HARD this offseason
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 23, 2005, 09:08:16 AMWhaaaa????

According to NFL.com, he's got 19 solo tackles, one assist, 2 sacks, and one forced fumble.  PE.com is flat-out making shtein up.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on November 23, 2005, 09:23:30 AM
Quote from: FFatPatt on November 23, 2005, 09:08:16 AMWhaaaa????

According to NFL.com, he's got 19 solo tackles, one assist, 2 sacks, and one forced fumble.  PE.com is flat-out making shtein up.

Yep.  Exactly my point.

Diomedes

I'm going to send Calvin Armstrong over there to set things straight.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

tackles are an official/unofficial NFL stat. there is no guidelines on keeping it, so every team has a different judgement on what makes a tackle a knotch on the stat sheet.

basically dont look at the eagles site for one player, then on espn for another to compare. ever.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

My boy had the only sack of Brett Favre yesterday.  Choke on it, haters.

Susquehanna Birder

I hafta admit that was a sweet sack, too. Favvvrah tried to fake Patterson out twice and he wouldn't bite.

PhillyPhreak54

Mike had a good game yesterday. He had a few nice stops vs. the run too.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on November 28, 2005, 07:13:11 AM
I hafta admit that was a sweet sack, too. Favvvrah tried to fake Patterson out twice and he wouldn't bite.

When I watched that play I was thinking that, if St. Brett had time to pump fake TWICE, he had time to get rid of the ball.

Way to go, Patterson, for sticking with the play.  :yay

Diomedes

Why did you stop with the Patterson v. Simon comparison in your sig, FF?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on November 28, 2005, 08:55:20 AM
Why did you stop with the Patterson v. Simon comparison in your sig, FF?

Because it's time to move on from Corey Simon.  Those who think the Eagles made a big mistake lifting the tag refuse to be convinced by the fact that he has zero sacks and are instead pointing to his team's record.

RezRob

Quote from: L-ong-B-each-I-ggle on November 09, 2005, 02:34:59 AM
teams are starting to key on him since there's not a whole lot else to worry about in the front seven.

Trot, Freak, & Cole surely can be ignored.  ::)  ::)
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Corey Simon is still searching for his 1st sack of the season.  But he's totally the reason his team's 11-0.

Just ask John Clayton.