Main Menu

Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 17, 2005, 09:10:58 AM
the players have TO's back and not donovans???....no way...

if he ever really had it donovan has now lost the locker room for good...wait until he sings like a bird at the hearing...its gonna get real ugly after that

Are you really that delusional or do you just post idiotic shtein like this to provoke other people here?

Seriously, dude, your trolling is getting to the point where anything you post is going to be ignored or outright ridiculed.  Is that what you want?

???

ice grillin you

are you saying the majority of the locker room is not behind TO or would not take him back in a heartbeat

are you saying a good portion of the lockeroom doesnt consider mcnabb an extension of reid and the front office and thus dont fully trust him

are you saying that when he comes into the hearing and backs the birds organization against TO by ripping him that heads the locker room arent going to trust him even less

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

If you think Donovan doesn't have the locker room, then you're a farging dumbass.

That's what I'm saying.

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 17, 2005, 11:16:24 AM
are you saying the majority of the locker room is not behind TO or would not take him back in a heartbeat

Yes.

are you saying a good portion of the lockeroom doesnt consider mcnabb an extension of reid and the front office and thus dont fully trust him

I'm saying they trust him. As well they should.

are you saying that when he comes into the hearing and backs the birds organization against TO by ripping him that heads the locker room arent going to trust him even less

Yes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

excuse me if i dont trust you two right now and would like wait until i hear this outpouring of support to come out of the locker room for mcnabb

Phanatic

TO has publicly gone after Donovan unprompted several times. Donovan has only responded to TO's comments. Donovan is the best QB the Eagles have had historically, and TO could have been the best reciever. Unfortunatly TO is not mature enough to stick with a team when they're struggling. It is easy to put the Eagles problems on one player but the suck has been a team effort. D stinks, Oline stinks, no running game. How the heck can anyone put it on one player......
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Quote from: rjs246 on November 17, 2005, 11:27:59 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 17, 2005, 11:16:24 AM

Yes.

I'm saying they trust him. As well they should.

Yes.

Why do you continue to waste time with Eminem's little brother?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 17, 2005, 02:03:19 PM

Why do you continue to waste time with Eminem's little brother?

Can't help it. I actually agree with a lot of his opinions, but this one is completely out of whack. Oh yeah, and it helps pass the time.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 17, 2005, 11:31:47 AM
excuse me if i dont trust you two right now and would like wait until i hear this outpouring of support to come out of the locker room for mcnabb

Yeah, you'd rather trust the voices in your head instead of using common sense.

ice grillin you

Yeah, you'd rather trust the voices in your head instead of using common sense.

more players have gone on record as wanting TO back than have in defending mcnabb...this is especially telling in that the easy thing to do would be to support mcnabb as supporting him would ingraciate oneself to the coach and FO

common sense tells me that there are many more players who are pro TO but are afraid to say so

thing is we are on the same side here...both of us depsie TO and like donovan...but you believe if you were to admit that the team is on TO's side that somehow makes you a donovan hater...when in reality it makes you honest

MURP

it looks like some defenders want TO back.  Maybe because they play like junk this year and hope someone else will make it up for them. 

General_Failure

So, what. You want players to come out and say they want McNabb back or something?

Or you want them to come out and blast a guy who's still technically on the team. Doing that couldn't possibly cause any problems whatsoever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on November 17, 2005, 01:58:46 PM
When Skip Bayless dies, the world will be a better place

guess what. hes writing about owens again. amazing.

He'll be proven wrong on this one.  The Eagles have more dirt on Owens then they'd dare to admit beforehand.