Main Menu

Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eaglez

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on November 16, 2005, 09:39:00 AM
Quote from: Eaglez on November 16, 2005, 09:34:55 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 16, 2005, 09:32:20 AM
I think Lurie and Banner probably had the biggest influence since TO called them classless and called Deek Boyko a liar.

I'm not saying that this is fact, but it was just the impression I got from listening to Trotter speak.

And hes not the only one who said they'd welcome TO back. Westbrook and others have said it too.

According to Trotter (and he was recounting what Sheldon said) the relationship between TO and Donovan was getting better because of the gathering at Kearse's house. He said that TO and Donovan were handing out Halloween candy and having a good time.

My vote would be to keep the situation status quo. If they brought him back the soap opera would be 100x bigger than last week.

Can you imagine if they brought back TO and McMahon threw a couple of TD passes to TO and hit him long a few times what you would be hearing in Philly? Especially if TO compliments McMahon and subtly takes a shot at McNabb?

"We could have done this all along!" "McMahon has a better arm and vision!" "TO is the man!" "Keep TO, Release McNabb!"

It would be a friggin' circus.

It's already come to that on the EMB.

Doesn't suprise me. That place already is a circus.

Whoever that photographer is should be paid handsomely for that photo. What a lucky bastich.

Rome

Spew reiterating the obvious and commenting on Trotter opening his big mouth again...

QuoteI can't wait to hear Trotter explain himself for this one.... All of these words ... this is part of the reason the Eagles are struggling .. too many shows, too many words without realizing the consquences of what he's saying. Owens will not be back.

MDS

thanks, baldy. like we didnt know that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I will officially join the fire andy reid bandwagon

grab your funny hat and jump on buddy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: MDS on November 16, 2005, 10:21:20 AM
thanks, baldy. like we didnt know that.

I was more interested in his take on Trotter opening up his sewer on the radio than his obvious perspective on T.O.

Even with T.O. gone, he's still tearing the team apart.

It's just plain sickening.  We should have burned him when we had the chance.

Zanshin

Whew.  This season can't end soon enough for me.

rjs246

Quote from: Zanshin on November 16, 2005, 10:33:07 AM

What are you talking about? It's already over.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on November 16, 2005, 10:38:00 AM
Quote from: Zanshin on November 16, 2005, 10:33:07 AM

What are you talking about? It's already over.

Yeah, really.  When FF starts a thread about the season being over, you'd think these imbeciles would listen.

BigEd76

I'd like to hear someone other than Trotter or Dawkins give the "TO isn't that bad" stuff.  I'm not sure if it's really a majority like Trot thinks it is....

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 16, 2005, 11:28:38 AM
I'd like to hear someone other than Trotter or Dawkins give the "TO isn't that bad" stuff.  I'm not sure if it's really a majority like Trot thinks it is....

It doesn't farging matter.  T.O. isn't farging coming back.  Trotter is not the brightest guy around, and wallowing in this situation is simply not worth it.  Please, for the love or hatred or indifference of God (whichever you prefer), let it go.  This message has been brought to you by someone who's not a lemming moron douche.  Thanks.

BigEd76

I never said he was coming back.  I'm just saying that Trotter is biased...

rjs246

I for one am not convinces that FF is not a lemming moron douche. We should dicuss this.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on November 16, 2005, 11:33:27 AM
I for one am not convinces that FF is not a lemming moron douche. We should dicuss this.

It is certainly a more valid discussion than whether or not 81 is returning.

rjs246

And there is my point, good man.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 16, 2005, 11:31:11 AM
Quote from: BigEd76 on November 16, 2005, 11:28:38 AM

It doesn't farging matter.  T.O. isn't farging coming back.  Trotter is not the brightest guy around, and wallowing in this situation is simply not worth it.  Please, for the love or hatred or indifference of God (whichever you prefer), let it goThis message has been brought to you by someone who's not a lemming moron douche.  Thanks.

So who told you what to type??