Main Menu

Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lebatard only says that because right now TO is his boy since he comes on the radio with him...frankly its a cop out to put any blame on rosenhaus...TO is a grown man and was gay bashing quarterbacks long before he ever met drew rosenhaus
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: AutumnWind71 on November 09, 2005, 07:36:23 AM
Quote from: FFatPatt on November 08, 2005, 05:14:15 PM
Look at what the Eagles did to his player page.

That's funny stuff, right there.

Does anyone else find it humorous that they put a lottery ticket ad on his page?

Ummm... yeah.  I did.  On the previous page of this thread.

:-D

PhillyGirl

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on November 09, 2005, 09:40:45 AM
Dan Lebatard said on PTI what most of us were thinking anyway--Owens got bad advice form Rosenhaus.

He said a LOT more than just that. He blamed TO for a lot of stuff.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillywin2k5

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on November 09, 2005, 09:40:45 AM
Dan Lebatard said on PTI what most of us were thinking anyway--Owens got bad advice form Rosenhaus.

if TO would have just let the SB tired thing go away, he would be an Eagle next year and getting that 7.5 mil roster bonus. Now he gets castor oil on a spoon
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 09, 2005, 09:45:51 AM
lebatard only says that because right now TO is his boy since he comes on the radio with him...frankly its a cop out to put any blame on rosenhaus...TO is a grown man and was gay bashing quarterbacks long before he ever met drew rosenhaus
LeBatard is as spineless as they come.  Let me know if he EVER portrays TO, Ricky Williams or Shaq in a negative light.  He needs to stay in their back pockets so naturally, he keeps his nose up their asses.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

LeBatard is as spineless as they come.  Let me know if he EVER portrays TO, Ricky Williams or Shaq in a negative light.  He needs to stay in their back pockets so naturally, he keeps his nose up their asses.

actually i think he nuzzles it in their scrotums...but yes i agree with you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

RezRob

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 09, 2005, 10:04:44 AM
LeBatard is as spineless as they come. Let me know if he EVER portrays TO, Ricky Williams or Shaq in a negative light. He needs to stay in their back pockets so naturally, he keeps his nose up their asses.

actually i think he nuzzles it in their scrotums...but yes i agree with you

I'm sure he doesn't want to ruin his book deal w/ these guys "The Famous Atheletes Ass, and My Head" by Dan Lebatard, Simon & Schuster.
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

4and26

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2218520

NFLPA wants Eagles to cut Owens so he can play this year.. :-D

stillupfront

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

rjs246

I want a golden toilet. Think the NFLPA can hook that up for me?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

stillupfront

Quote from: rjs246 on November 09, 2005, 02:42:10 PM

Why?

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

4and26

Quote from: stillupfront on November 09, 2005, 02:43:43 PM

Why?

Why would you want to know?

rjs246

Quote from: stillupfront on November 09, 2005, 02:43:43 PM

Why?

Because my ass rules and I want to treat it right. I would get platinum fronts for it if I had the dough.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

From Upshaw:

"There was no suspension there. A team has the right to inactivate a player for whatever reason it wants," he said. "But in T.O.'s case, this is a team suspension, not a commissioner's deal. They're different. When we bargained in those rules, there was a reason for it. The most a player can be suspended is four games. You can't go beyond that."

I think Gene forgot two words.  Allow me to fill them in.

The most a player can be suspended without pay is four games.

If the Eagles decide to pay the man, but not play him, that is not against the current CBA.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

4and26

If the Eagles decide to pay the man, but not play him, that is not against the current CBA.

Excellent point!