Main Menu

Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Schefter said on NFL Network that they have taken down all TO pictures and anything with TO in it at the NovaCare complex.

WEST is GOD

Man it's like he is so poisonous they want to erase him from their memories.

Oh well, we have a while to think about who we'll bring in next year to be our number one guy.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

General_Failure

Out of sight, out of mind. ESPN1-50 and ESPNEWS are now on parental block on all the tvs in there as well.

Anyone caught watching CSN will be shot on sight.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

When asked about TO yesterday, Keyshawn pointed to a sign taped to his locker:  "NOT MY PROBLEM".   Meanwhile, up in Boston, Rodney Harrison ripped TO on the radio, saying TO only cares about money and himself, he's a jerk, he should have been out of the NFL 2 years ago, and he'd never allow anyone like that on his team...

General_Failure

Rodney seriously needs to roll over and die. Is he suddenly the model a role model now?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Just saw the TO press conference.  Rosenhaus, good god!  What a farging geek.  Kind of guy you prayed that someone would kick the shtein out of in high school.  That was the biggest crock of shtein I have ever witnessed. 

TO saying how football is his passion?  Lying sack of shtein!  Did he not last year say basketball was his true love?

The world must have come to an end as I was just watching SportsCenter and 100% totally agreed with Sean Salisbury.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 09, 2005, 01:15:20 AM
When asked about TO yesterday, Keyshawn pointed to a sign taped to his locker:  "NOT MY PROBLEM".   Meanwhile, up in Boston, Rodney Harrison ripped TO on the radio, saying TO only cares about money and himself, he's a jerk, he should have been out of the NFL 2 years ago, and he'd never allow anyone like that on his team...

Eagle-hater Bryan Cox ripped him on FOXSportsRadio too.

Rodney Harrison bought a team? Or did he get a GM job?

I hate that dude. STFU and rehab those knee ligaments, Rod.

WEST is GOD

I wrote to a couple doctors about TO's actions. By the end of the week I hope to get to the bottom of what is wrong with TO. Maybe if we find out it will lead to him getting help, because it may not be his fault that he acts the way he does.

I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Feva

Quote from: WEST is GOD on November 09, 2005, 04:00:33 AM
I wrote to a couple doctors about TO's actions. By the end of the week I hope to get to the bottom of what is wrong with TO. Maybe if we find out it will lead to him getting help, because it may not be his fault that he acts the way he does.

Oh... please do.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

bobbyinlondon

Quote from: WEST is GOD on November 09, 2005, 04:00:33 AM

You didn't need top do that. All you needed to do was buy Owens' book that came out last year. He's felt vicitmized since he was a kid; he talks abouut the love for his grandmother, but in his book,, she kept him in all the time and wouldn't let him play with the other kids in the neighborhood; while in high school, on the team bus, he fell asleep, and supposedly, a teammate spit into his mouth. I'm sure it all leads to insecurity issues.

bobbyinlondon

There are a couple of articles in the Inky this morning on his grievance and also about the Hugh Douglas incident:

On his grievance, the NFLPA is arguing that you can't suspend a guy without pay for 4 weeks and then essentially deactivate him for the rest of the season because "the CBA says that conduct detrimental is only a 4 game suspension". Yeh, well, they're only suspendiing him for four games without pay. I'm sure that the Management Council will argue that the NFLPA can't legislate to teams who they can activate and deactivate. Plus, I remember reading this summer when he threw his first fit where the Eagles had structured his contract so that it "provided a 4 game suspension FOR EACH ACT OF CONDUCT DETRIMENTAL". Banner and Reid were both vague, as they needed to be when they said there were a lot of unknown incidnets out there.

On Douglas, I'm not sure if you guys knew this, maybe PG had some inside info, apparently what happened was that Douglas "came into the weight room and said that some callers into his show on WIP had questioned Owens' injury and if it was genuine. Owens wasn't initially in the weight room, but when he came in, he only HEARD PART OF WHAT DOUGLAS SAID"--unfortunately, it was the last part.

AutumnWind71

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 08, 2005, 05:14:15 PM
Look at what the Eagles did to his player page.

That's funny stuff, right there.

Does anyone else find it humorous that they put a lottery ticket ad on his page?
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: AutumnWind71 on November 09, 2005, 07:36:23 AM
Quote from: FFatPatt on November 08, 2005, 05:14:15 PM
Look at what the Eagles did to his player page.

That's funny stuff, right there.

Does anyone else find it humorous that they put a lottery ticket ad on his page?

The ads cycle randomly.  If you go to his page again, it could be an ad for something else.

So no, I didn't find it odd.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 09, 2005, 01:50:27 AM
Rodney Harrison bought a team? Or did he get a GM job?

I hate that dude. STFU and rehab those knee ligaments, Rod.

Better yet... don't rehab it, and just go away.

bobbyinlondon

Dan Lebatard said on PTI what most of us were thinking anyway--Owens got bad advice form Rosenhaus.